does gracie barra close out in comps?

Freezing Winds**

Green Belt
Reaction score
if the final is 2 gracie barra people, do they ever not fight and play rock, paper, scissors or some shit?

i know roger doesn't

I am currently watching the 2010 worlds and 2 girls from GB are fighting each other also.

GB is such a massive team that I doubt that we would see some kind of consistency on such decision making for the closing out policy on the international map.

if you throw 20 darts at once at the general direction of the board with blindfold...

GB is a big team. If you have two guys from the same GB school (who are training partners) they will probably not fight each other but different GB schools they probably will. I think they usually fight instead of playing rock paper scissors.

A lot of times if 2 members of GB meet in finals, they just close out the division. Same as alliance

GB is a big team. If you have two guys from the same GB school (who are training partners) they will probably not fight each other but different GB schools they probably will. I think they usually fight instead of playing rock paper scissors.

Carlos Gracie Jr has made it clear that if any GB guys get to the finals they will fight same school or not.

Back