Does estrogen blockers get rid of gyno/man boobs?

why do men get gyno? I thought that was from juicing.

It's not always from juicing. High testosterone levels during puberty can cause some degree of it. Then there are those prescription medications that have "gyno" as a side effect that those law suit commercials advertise on tv....so that's two ways you can get it without juicing. The other possibility is that you just store more fat in your chest than most people. In that case, you should probably eat properly, work out, and stay as lean as possible.

It's not always from juicing. High testosterone levels during puberty can cause some degree of it. Then there are those prescription medications that have "gyno" as a side effect that those law suit commercials advertise on tv....so that's two ways you can get it without juicing. The other possibility is that you just store more fat in your chest than most people. In that case, you should probably eat properly, work out, and stay as lean as possible.
oh ok. Thanks for the info, bro!

Dont buy hormonal drugs by yourself. See an endocrynoligist first.

why do men get gyno? I thought that was from juicing.
Genetics some cultures after years of certain diets developed it over time in particular Polynesians (Samoans , Tongans, Hawaiians) .

Genetics some cultures after years of certain diets developed it over time in particular Polynesians (Samoans , Tongans, Hawaiians) .

Probably because they never had a lot of animal fat in their diets. Then suddenly, they had access to all kinds of different meat through trading that has a lot of fat. So their bodies just deposited that extra fat into their tits.

Probably because they never had a lot of animal fat in their diets. Then suddenly, they had access to all kinds of different meat through trading that has a lot of fat. So their bodies just deposited that extra fat into their tits.
This is actually pretty accurate they have a diabetes problem and weight issues now because of the excess crap that got imported in and the convenience of it.

Had puffy nipples since puberty, started to get gyno. Bodybuilder friend of mine got me some aromasin. im taking 10mg everyday and its been 4 days and its all gone. gonna keep taking it for 2 months

i dont know much about this but i think if u got gyno already u r fucked

ive been told if u r roiding u take estrogen blockers at the end of the cycle to avoid bitchtits

This is actually pretty accurate they have a diabetes problem and weight issues now because of the excess crap that got imported in and the convenience of it.

Yeah, I went on a hike in Hawaii one time and the tour guide was really great. He talked all about that stuff.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno had tits, then you can have tits too!
Enjoy!

I doubt anything on Amazon is gonna help...you need to get your hands on some legitimate Nolvadex, or even better, Arimadex. If you’re prone to gyno it’s always gonna be a struggle...

This. Go lift first, see if a year of that starts fixing it, it should. Then, if it doesn't help, Nolva or Arimidex like the guy said. Do good research beforehand. Lifting should help tho, and losing fat. Also, how old are you? I had kiddy chub tits when I started ten years ago and they're no longer tits, mostly muscle.

I have gyno and was wondering if a Amazon product called estrohalt which is a estrogen blocker would get rid of it.

Either do a pushup or squeeze them together and sing "Santa Baby"

I got gyno from messing around with pro-hormones before they got banned. You could even squeeze liquid out of my nipples. I went to a mens health doc and he put me on arimidex for a few weeks. Took care of the gyno completely and I was good as new.

there are these specially educated called people doctors. i think they can help with your problem, TS. look for an Indian one imo.

Just suck those tasty juices out or pay someone to do it.

It's probably the carbs and sugar

Find out if you have legit Gynecomastia or Pseudo-gynecomastia first. And have bloodwork done on your hormones. Maybe a doctor can balance things out with treatment if there is a problem.

Surgery is the real best option though not cheap.

Try taking DIM supplements if you simply have a fatty chest. Might see positive results. That and cardio & a clean diet.

Back