Does Derek Brunson know that he leaves his chin up when he punches?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Like literally straight up like a tee-ball. He rematched Jacare and got hit with the exact same punch, serving his chin on a silver platter.

I don’t know what this man is thinking but he’s going to get destroyed by Adesanya.

tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo2_400.gif

CostlyShallowBat-max-1mb.gif

xYy5iB.gif

Or yet another hype train ends

Like literally straight up like a tee-ball. He rematched Jacare and got hit with the exact same punch, serving his chin on a silver platter.

I don’t know what this man is thinking but he’s going to get destroyed by Adesanya.

tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo2_400.gif

CostlyShallowBat-max-1mb.gif

xYy5iB.gif

Yeah idk.. Hes fucking awesome when hes patient. Like verses Kelly and Machida. Two tough guys. But yeah wtf man.

No, he has always thought of himself as a defensive genius.

His striking is terrible

He does have a LoT of reach and will go out there and throw hard shots.

Izzy just needs to avoid those desperate power shots and pick his counters and embarrass him.

I just don’t understand how he won’t adjust. You’re a pro. Or he’s suffering from a mix of CTE and delusion.

I just don’t understand how he won’t adjust. You’re a pro. Or he’s suffering from a mix of CTE and delusion.

there's tons of guys like that. look at JDS, this last weekend's title fight between Cody and TJ, Luke Rockhold, etc.,

if it was easy to fix weaknesses nobody would have any.

They matched him up with Adesanya on purpose. It's his easiest fight by far at the top of the division. Precision strikers who are calm are Brunson's bane. It's a showcase match plain and simple.

"Uhhh Derk Burnson, he es goooood!" -Anderson Silva

Yes he does that in purpose because he likes to get knocked out LOL

But but but... Adesanya is skinny! He skinny bro!

He leaves his chin up most especially during his blitzs. It worked against Ed Herman, Sam Alvey, Uriah Hall, etc. But guys like Whittaker will weather it and counter appropriately.

I don’t think he had his chin up like that in his finishes over Kelly and Machida, but I can’t recall 100%

Does Derek Brunson know that he leaves his hairline up when he’s alive?

He trains at Jackson-Wink, one of the best gyms in the world. I’m sure it’s been addressed.

Back