Does Cain, GSP, Bones contact Dana every day personally, like ....

You are taking this out of the context entirely. He said she texted him everyday to keep him up to date or whatever about the movie to make sure it was okay. And I doubt he meant literally everyday

I'm sure he is friends with other male fighters whom he texts or talks every day as well.

You are taking this out of the context entirely. He said she texted him everyday to keep him up to date or whatever about the movie to make sure it was okay. And I doubt he meant literally everyday

No it was exactly in context

Dana is not producing the movie. There is no need for him to know how her scene with Stallone came out.

I'm sure he is friends with other male fighters whom he texts or talks every day as well.

Good point
I just never heard him say 2x in interviews that "GSP contacts me every day" - it sounded strange IMO

maybe it is like a daddy thing who knows. Cant see why it matters though? dont know why he keeps saying and dont know why people give a damn.

well she is a broad, I don't think grown men need to text and tweet each other 24/7

She does come off needy and dependent so I wouldn't doubt it...she's in need of someone's approval with every move

1) Now we know why Dana went bald..

2) I bet he wishes for Teh Sexy one to text him every day (who doesn't??).
But maybe they just use snap chat.

what do you want ppl on sherdog to tell you? the only possible person that would know this is dana. if its really that much of abig deal to you. shoot em an email or ask him twitter... sttill not sure why you or anyone would care or want to know tho...

Office romances are always so fun.

I for some reason cannot imagine Renan Barao speaking to Dana, at all.

I wonder how many of the texts have winky faces.

funny-text.jpg

Back