Does Brock Lesnar have to pay back his win bonus?

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone on here would know the answer to this, but in a case like the Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt fight when one fighter wins and the fight is later changed to a no contest due to PED violations, does the UFC take back the win bonus?

2iqk1v4.gif

it's good question as it was changed to a no contest
he made a well barrow full from this fight

Lesnar's salary was 2.5 million, all show. No win bonus.

Like Conor McGregor would say , "he doesnt giv uh foook"

And while they are at it, make the bookies pay back all money bet on Hunt :)

In Australia betting agencies refunded all bets on Hunto I bet on lesner and got to keep my winnings.
wow, here in Nevada they paid Brock but would have laughed if you thought any refund on Hunto, need me an online Aussie account.

Does Mark get $250,000?
Far as I know, the fine goes to the commission. Fighters never get money if their opponent fails a test, they get a percent of the other opponent's purse if they miss weight though.

wow, here in Nevada they paid Brock but would have laughed if you thought any refund on Hunto, need me an online Aussie account.
Sportsbet.com.au are my go to bookies also Bet365.
Funny story most betting agencies have there HQ in my hometown (Darwin) because of our lax gambling laws and I maintain there A/C through my business.

Far as I know, the fine goes to the commission. Fighters never get money if their opponent fails a test, they get a percent of the other opponent's purse if they miss weight though.

oh damn. I knew I was mixing it up with someone. Hunt is 100% correct with his push for a steroid clause.

oh damn. I knew I was mixing it up with someone. Hunt is 100% correct with his push for a steroid clause.

I havent read about that but i was thinking of that seeing this thread, UFC needs to start using one for all fighters that failed PED testing.

Who are going out to his ranch to collect?

Lesnars a smart dude. Hes 1-0 vs usada.

As far as i know lesner doesn't even have to pay this fine
Only if he wants to get licensed to fight ever again,

Back