Does anyone want to see Fedor vs Hunt next?(if fedor signs with the ufc)

FoxK2001

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This will bring back memories from pride. It would be really cool to see two pride veterans going at it.

Fedor refused the UFC back when he conceivably could have been competitive in it. Why would he join now? It would just be embarrassing.

He owes Malbobabo a rematch for that shocking decision last year.

Sure, but is he ever joining the UFC when Dana is still there? I doubt it. Dana has insulted and talked him down the most part of his career. Very few would work for someone like that, so I think it is too late.

I don't want Fedor to give rematches. Why waste the precious few fights he has left on people he beat in prime. It proves nothing.

I want him to get rematches.

Werdum or Bigfoot would be great since Hendo is retired.

I'd also watch Fedor vs Overeem or Fedor vs JDS.

LMFAO....UFC HW division is dog shit, that Fedor could still be champ or atleast be top 10...Even tho he is old as fuck and doesn't train as he used to.

I don't want Fedor to give rematches. Why waste the precious few fights he has left on people he beat in prime. It proves nothing.

I want him to get rematches.

Werdum or Bigfoot would be great since Hendo is retired.

I'd also watch Fedor vs Overeem or Fedor vs JDS.

easy now, he would die against overeem at this point

easy now, he would die against overeem at this point

Fedor is quicker than Overeem at any point in their careers, and Overeem get's KO'd by a gust of wind.

Fedors only problem is his hands. He broke his palms/fingers too many times and just doesn't have the grip he once had. Also his punching power is severely diminished cause of this.

Fedor has the cardio, will, strength and instinct he's always had... he just needs a new pair of fists.

I don't want to see any more Fedor fights.

Maybe a rematch with Maldonado on neutral grounds just to make things right.

Maybe they could get that Indian guy he fought 1st, see how he fairs, then consider splashing cash on Fedor.

Fedor Prime > Stipe, Werdum and Cain, probably but definitely in skill, but now forget it he should retire, because we love him.

As good as he is still is, sooner or later some big lame nobody is gonna hurt him, because hes slower and weaker now, and still alot smaller, and while his skill is better or just as good it doesn't negate not only his lack of size now but aging decline as well

I don't want to see my hero get hurt

Its like watching an old fat middleweight beating up fresh young juiced big heavyweights, it just scares me

Last edited:
Compare and contrast: Stipe vs Maldanado and Fedor vs Maldanado... does anyone actually want to see old Fedor coming into the UFC and getting destroyed at this point?

I mean Meathead was betting favorite over Fedor these days. That should say something.

Meathead is going to absolutely starch him later this month... so no I don't ever want to see him in the UFC.

I doubt Fedor is even training for the Meathead fight.

Fedor shouldn't be fighting anymore. He knows it most of us know it so he's fighting for his retirement money and that aint good. Fedor going have a real tough time with meathead unless meathead makes a dumb mistake on the ground.

Fedor shouldn't be fighting anymore. He knows it most of us know it so he's fighting for his retirement money and that aint good. Fedor going have a real tough time with meathead unless meathead makes a dumb mistake on the ground.

When was the last time Fedor took anyone down? Or even tried to? He was flopping around like a fish out of water against Brett Rogers... and that was EIGHT YEARS AGO. He hasn't taken a legitimate opponent down since that fight.

Fedor is a shot fighter. He was a shot fighter in 2009. He hasn't had even 1 good performance since he beat Tim Sylvia in 2008. If a fighter looks like absolute shit for 10 fights in a row and he is now 40 years old, you can safely bet he will never be good again.

Back