Does anyone recognize this ring girl?

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I usually don't get into the ring girl discussions on here because I find most the women who fill that position to be plastic looking and I like a natural look. However I was looking at some photos and came across this one and found this Ring girl to be stunning (in my opinion) so does anyone recognize her? I've never seen her at any UFC events or any other MMA events either

Last edited:
You should probably consider embedding the pic and not making people download it.

thanks man. Havin PC problems already

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Jones banged the wife of every fighter in every weight class

Masvidal_poses_with_Rockstar_Girl_and_Evangelista-11907.jpg

you're welcome.

That's quite the stinkface she's got going on there.

Your sig is gay TS. People don't have to love jones just cause he wins.
Why do I hate him? Truthfully he beat all my favorites. Plus, I hate how he speaks in a monotone voice when he tries to be "Mr.proffesional". It embarrasses me and I don't want to like someone who embarrasses me when he opens his mouth, so I choose hate. Gus new champ.

And that girl is very average that you will see at any mall. No reason to get all worked up over this one. Unless of course you don't go outside.

wth is wrong with you man. She is good shape. Maybe could stand to lose 3-5 more pounds but overall pretty fine.

She has no curves at all , I like a natural look as well but she just doesn't have a body.

Why do I hate him? Truthfully he beat all my favorites. Plus, I hate how he speaks in a monotone voice when he tries to be "Mr.proffesional". It embarrasses me and I don't want to like someone who embarrasses me when he opens his mouth, so I choose hate. Gus new champ.

And that girl is very average that you will see at any mall. No reason to get all worked up over this one. Unless of course you don't go outside.

wat

Keep crying. It will be years of sadness you know.

The question is, would you let her take a dump on you?

Back