does anyone know??????

noneck

White Belt
Reaction score
if tapout board shorts are a big fit or are they just regular.......and does anyone know when the new sprawls are in???

I'm not sure about the board shorts, I think they are just regular waste size. What SPRAWL's are you talking about?

What about the quality of the different Tapouts for use in fighting? I saw Chris Leben wearing those crazy red/orange/yellow camo's on Unleashed today and I thought they looked pretty good (for him), but I really like the shorts in the link below. I just can't tell if they're OK for fighting or if they're just meant for bumming around at the beach, drinking Budweiser tall boys with your dirt-ass, Tapout-wearing friends.

http://secure.inyaface.com/index.cfm?ac=ProductDetail&PID=2822&catID=512&EcatID=510

If I can ever get a pair I will tell you but I have been trying to get a black or brown pair for 5 months now and nothing :mad: They are pretty sweet from what I hear though.

fat_wilhelm said:
What about the quality of the different Tapouts for use in fighting? I saw Chris Leben wearing those crazy red/orange/yellow camo's on Unleashed today and I thought they looked pretty good (for him), but I really like the shorts in the link below. I just can't tell if they're OK for fighting or if they're just meant for bumming around at the beach, drinking Budweiser tall boys with your dirt-ass, Tapout-wearing friends.

http://secure.inyaface.com/index.cfm?ac=ProductDetail&PID=2822&catID=512&EcatID=510

I own those same brown hawaiian tapout shorts and they are true to size. So if you're a 32, go with a 32. They're not tight around the hips or anything, and they give lots of leg room if you feel like throwing high kicks while sparring.

Adino said:
If I can ever get a pair I will tell you but I have been trying to get a black or brown pair for 5 months now and nothing :mad: They are pretty sweet from what I hear though.

tell me about it. I've been looking for the white long shorts with the black cuff on the leg for ages. Unfortunately, those shorts seem to be discontinued.

What about in relation to sprawls. I wear 34 sprawls and they hang comfortably without me tying them up (I only tie them up while training, don't need a down-trou mid sprawl)

Any recommendations for Tapout size for me?

Tapouts fit big on me, sort of like the Nogi shorts fit. I wear a 35 jean and 34 shorts in both Nogi and Tapout.

www.SSFgear.com

Well I guess I'm going 32 again. It sort of makes me feel good that tiny bit that my shorts size is sliding

Oh a slightly different note, how have people found the Tapout customer service? From memory there's a bit of mixed feelings towards them.

Foppa21 said:
Oh a slightly different note, how have people found the Tapout customer service? From memory there's a bit of mixed feelings towards them.

not good, I have not have great experiences so far. Never have stock but some of my emailing have been good and others have not been so good.

Foppa21 said:

I haven't ordered from the tapout website, i just went to the jiujitsuprogear.com store in Los Angeles and bout the shorts there. There's a bunch of shit in that store that they don't list on the website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back