Does Anyone know where I can order these GIs?

ZeMino

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sorry for my other thread, it got messed up for some reason..
Do you guys know where its safe to order the ff kimonos?
1. HOwards
2. Gameness
3. Koral
4. Keiko Raca
5. No Gi

I really want to find a Keiko and a koral. I live in Southern California.

I've been hearing horror stories about Juijitsuprogear.com and mmagear.com

Hi

In the US, I think you can get Gameness and Howards from Ron at SSF (www.ssffightwear.com), you can probably get Keiko Raca from Alex at www.riofightwear.com. You could also get Gameness direct from the source at www.grapplergear.com

For Koral either www.jiujitsuprogear.com

For NoGi you would have to get them from the main site in Brazil or us.

We are the main outlet for NoGi (Brazil) in Europe
We sell Gameness in the UK, Ireland and Italy
We sell Keiko Raca in the UK, Italy and Ireland

http://www.jiujitsuprogear.com

howardliu.com for OFFICIAL HCK gear, (that being the official site)

To all sherdog friends,You can find the best gis at our website www.jiujitsuprogear.com ( in business since 1998 ) not only you can order on line, you can also visit us at our 2,200 square fett BJJ and MMA Store located in Los Angeles. We are the official USA distributor for Koral Kimonos and we are the Autorized Retailer for the following brands; Keiko , Krugans, Rickson Gracie/Mizuno, HCK , Adidas ,Tap Out , Sinister, Wand , Rags , Vulkan and much more . We do carry more varieties of products and brands at our store in Los Angeles that are not available on the website.Stop by if you can!

Our prices on gis start at $50 HCK and go up to $300.00 Koral MKM/Wanderlei Silva Special edition .My crew and i are comun faces at BJJ and Submission Grappling events and community .If you had the chance to compete or to watch the following events that we sponsered; ADCC(USA) , Worlds, Pan Ams , US Open , Gracie United, National , Grappling Quest , JJ Invitational , World Grappling Games , IGJJF , South Bay , InLand Empire , Best of The west ,West Coast, Half Moon Bay, Copa Pacifica , All the Old Machado Tournaments and many others tournaments you probably met myself and/or my crew.

We had some problems with orders from Europe, and now we have improved our service to Europe, using a new phone company service , improving our email system and adding more workers .On top of that we will be openning a store in Europe very soon , so we will have a huge inventory stock sitting in Europe and a place where you can walk in to check it out all the BJJ and MMA top brands and products in the market today , the same way we handle business in US , where all our orders are shipped from our store in Los Angeles.

You can also order over the phone during our open hours . which is Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm (Pacific Time) and Saturday from 12noon to 5 pm (Pacific Time) .You can reach us at 310-3700116.

Delivery to anywhere in California takes 1 to 2 days via Fedex and 1 to 3 days via USPO Priority Mail.

Get Your Game On !

Cheers !
Gilberto
Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear
4646 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Lawndale CA 90260
ph#310-3700116
888-9564400
Europe /UK#44-20-70784291

www.jiujitsuprogear.com
www.koralusa.com
www.kabomba.com ( your BJJ and MMA directory on the internet )

ZeMino said:
I've been hearing horror stories about Juijitsuprogear.com and mmagear.com

any comment BJJ4rver?

oh and MMAGear... stay away from them. They are notorious for problems.

~Foz

Fozzy,
Mate, the hooror stories was about international orders , not domestic orders ( into USA )and my comments are on my post above.

Don't hate the Game, Get your game on !

ZeMino said:
sorry for my other thread, it got messed up for some reason..
Do you guys know where its safe to order the ff kimonos?
1. HOwards
2. Gameness
3. Koral
4. Keiko Raca
5. No Gi

I really want to find a Keiko and a koral. I live in Southern California.

Thanks Roy . Zemino, Let us know your Keiko size and color (Blue, White) , we have all sizes in Stock.

ZeMino:
If you are after Keiko, go with Alex at Rio. I have yet to see a complaint about their service.

alright.... thanks again... il pm you guys when i decide..

BJJ4rver said:
Fozzy,
Mate, the hooror stories was about international orders , not domestic orders ( into USA )and my comments are on my post above.

Don't hate the Game, Get your game on !

lol okay mate, I was just checking to see if you noticed :)

~Foz

Back