Does anyone know if any former or current UFC fighters were blackmailed after doing tickling videos?

I instantly knew this thread was about Tickled.

To clarify for those confused, it's a documentary which started because the filmmaker stumbled upon the videos online and was intrigued about wtf was going on, so he tried to investigate.

Shit gets very weird, very quickly. As soon as the filmmaker tries to ask questions, he starts getting emails back aggressively insulting him because he's gay... Which is super weird coming from people who make all male tickling videos. It just gets stranger from there.

I highly recommend the documentary.

I believe it's on Netflix now. Check it out.

It's good stuff man, the first clip I saw was a pretty famous one that circulated /b/ with a Sarah Silverman look alike getting tickled. I'm sure you can find it if you go to the relevant websites.

If you have an armpit or foot fetish it's even better because there're tons of feet and armpit content and you can combine the two fetishes for maximum effect

4eaSRKQ.gif

To clarify for those confused, it's a documentary which started because the filmmaker stumbled upon the videos online and was intrigued about wtf was going on, so he tried to investigate.

Shit gets very weird, very quickly. As soon as the filmmaker tries to ask questions, he starts getting emails back aggressively insulting him because he's gay... Which is super weird coming from people who make all male tickling videos. It just gets stranger from there.

Damn, this shit is legit, gonna check it out asap

I saw this documentary last year, and it was so fucked up! It sounds crazy making a film about something stupid like tickling, but who knew that people could turn this thing into something so sinister. I knew nothing about the malignant world of tickling, WTF! o_O

hey you are right man, that's it. The best video I could find was the one I posted because he described the tickling ring targeting broke mma fighters in the area. The person made it seem like it was just for class instructions and turns around and blackmails all the fighters to do more videos.

Bizarre thread of the week goes to....

It's good stuff man, the first clip I saw was a pretty famous one that circulated /b/ with a Sarah Silverman look alike getting tickled. I'm sure you can find it if you go to the relevant websites.

If you have an armpit or foot fetish it's even better because there're tons of feet and armpit content and you can combine the two fetishes for maximum effect

Lmao

There is some weird shit out there. I knew a girl once that confided in me that she had an orgasm every single time she sneezed. For the rest of the time I knew her, I was trying to find ways to make her sneeze. And every time she would sneeze, I would just look at her and smile.

Dunno, havent kept up with the MMA fighter tickling scene for a while now

Back