Does anyone here who lives somewhere cold with snow. Actually love snow?

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
The most common thing I hear is that "you wont like snow if you live somewhere it snows a lot then it will annoy you"

Is this true for those of you who live with snow?

It’s awesome.
For a couple weeks.
Right now getting ready to go to the grocery store, shower, throw on a tank & shorts flip flops sunscreen.

Living in KC or NYC in past during winter would dread that. Long underwear & 3 layers clothes atleast, big down or heavy ass coat. Then boots and shoveling snow or driveway and de icing windshield if no garage.
images

1 hour more at best if work to go to the market.
Pass.

I’ll settle.
images

I live on Long Island in NY so we do get our fair share of snow and there is a good chance we will get a wallop midweek next week. As a kid I absolutely loved the snow and would spend hours outside in it. Nowadays I tolerate it. Just sucks when it snows and I have to go to work because more often than not the plows will not come down my block for awhile

It’s awesome.
For a couple weeks.
Right now getting ready to go to the grocery store, shower, throw on a tank & shorts flip flops sunscreen.

Living in KC or NYC in past during winter would dread that. Long underwear & 3 layers clothes atleast, big down or heavy ass coat.
for real? I wouldn't think either of those places would require long underwear or a heavy coat.

Love looking at snow outside my window, while having a drink by the fireplace

Love snow for tobogganing and making a snowman with my kids

Hate shoveling snow and driving in snow

After living in Buffalo, NY for my entire life where there always seems to be three feet or more of snow on the ground & it can be bitterly cold & damp from October to May, I love living in Arizona now. The winters here are cool & dry for the most part & they only last a couple of months. We're in Sedona up in the mountains though so we do get a wee bit of snow. In 2019 we had one snowfall here the day after Thanksgiving & it looks like we might get some again over the next day or two. It'll just be a novelty though nothing more than an inch or two.

It's not bad with a vehicle to get around but pretty gay without imo

It’s awesome.
For a couple weeks.

Living in KC or NYC in past during winter would dread that. Long underwear & 3 layers clothes atleast, big down or heavy ass coat. Then boots and shoveling snow or driveway and de icing windshield if no garage.
images

1 hour more at best if work to go to the market.
Pass.

I’ll settle.
images

KC and NYC arent cold by my standards and dont get that much snow or snowdays. I am talking about people from places like Toronto, Edmonton, Scandinavia, Siberia etc, Finland or those living in the Mountains. Most US big cities thay are north arent that cold and not for that long.

Can be turbogay depending on how long it's around every year

I’m a cold weather creature and I absolutely love the snow. I spend a lot of time outside in the winter, ice fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing.

I lived in Thailand for 3 years and in Florida for a year and a half, and I really missed winter.

I don't mind it. But it's an inconvenience.

KC and NYC arent cold by my standards and dont get that much snow or snowdays. I am talking about people from places like Toronto, Edmonton, Scandinavia, Siberia etc, Finland or those living in the Mountains. Most US big cities thay are north arent that cold and not for that long.

Canada.

A frozen hostile wasteland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back