Does Anyone here still actually read the newspaper?

Graves The Elder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm making this thread in the 'berry cause I know you guys take things (semi) seriously.
But really, I haven't looked at a newspaper in over five years but today I was getting my car
aligned and in the waiting room was an old school newspaper. I felt like I was in the 1800s ffs.
truthbetold, it was kind of interesting.

and tbh, I never look at news either on the TV or the nets so this was kind of weird.
anyone else read a newspaper?

I still get the Sunday Edition of the LA Times and time to time I will read it.

I get two city ones once a week. I pick them up from the end of my driveway and throw them in the trash... think I looked at once once and felt like an old person.

lol exactly
I have friends who get a paper every day.
sit at the table and turn page to page reading this shit.
I'm like "are you dead?"
soo boring

I read news online. I’ll pick one up in a waiting room once in a while for old times’ sake.

I'm surprised physical papers are still a thing tbh.

I cancelled it because it made the dogs bark at 5:45 every morning.

I found out today in my ten minutes of perusing this paper messenger that Orchard Supply Hardware, a chain in Cali since 1931, is closing all it's store at years end.
ok, sad.
but I'll just go to Home Depot, duh

Yes. The Wall Street Journal.

Youre way too old to make this thread, act your age

Rarely, only if I don't have my phone with me and I'm waiting somewhere like an appointment at the doctors. But they have TV's in pretty much most places now. So you got something to grab your attention.

I occasionaly read the local papers. It’s 80% high school sports though.

I picked up a magazine at the doctor’s office the other day and kinda read an article or two. It felt weird. I had flashbacks of when I was a kid.

how'd you get away with posting only two letters?
pretty sure three is the minimum.
like, "no."
you must be so cool irl

Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a newspaper.

Back