Does anyone have a gif of the beautiful takedown jones had on reyes in the 5th

pTw

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For what it's worth that takedown was legendary, you could tell Jones put everything into it and it looked absolutely stunning. I would really like to see a gif of that takedown so everyone can appreciate it. Jones dove for that double from one side of the octagon all the way to the other side, by far the most impressive thing in that fight.

yes one takedown without any ground control is Jones' most impressive action in this fight. And there are dudes who think he won ...

"For what it's worth that takedown was legendary" no, no it was not

yes one takedown without any ground control is Jones' most impressive action in this fight. And there are dudes who think he won ...

Everyone I watched this with expected Jones to lose, 1,2,3 for reyes. Still, I would love to see that takedown by jones because it was clutch as hell. One of the most clutch takedowns I've seen.

It was in the 5th round man, you guys really didn't find it impressive? Jones got his butt whooped for 4 rounds and went for a hail mary dive for that takedown and it worked.

Just watched it a couple times on mmacore, epic takedown, clutch as hell, super committed to it. Jones had to dig deep for that.

tenor.gif

Reyes was never even on his back....

Was that even truly a takedown?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back