Does anyone else think Rocky Pennington vs. Amanda Nunes would be a crazy ass fight?!

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Based on pure toughness these 2 are the best! I think this fight would/will be a barn burner!

Would be interesting. Rocky is pretty relentless and a solid grappler. She could definitely take nines to deep water and test her cardio.

Does anyone actually care about WMMA outside of seeing Ronda get smashed?

I like the idea of two big bruising vagitarians.

no because Pennington would be involved

Pennington *could* win but I don't think it would be that interesting a fight, Nunes would dominate early and probably only lose if Raquel survives and she gasses. Raquel's output is nothing like Nunes and she doesn't have any very high level area of her game, it would all hinge on toughing it out.

I would enjoy it and it would be a good fight. Amanda would fuck her up but it would be good.

I like Rocky, but she fought Bethe Correia six months ago and barely edged out a split decision in a fight I thought she lost.

Based on pure toughness these 2 are the best! I think this fight would/will be a barn burner!
Sorry, I don't. I really like Pennington, but she would get Murked inside of 2 minutes. Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back