Does Anyone Dislike Embedded?

I miss fight week, blog week, the backstage footage from previous events was way better than thrill & the agony. I like embedded, I wish Helwani would do his walk and talk with a fighter specials more often.

What else are they gona show you?

Some of them are hit or miss but if they involve any of the fighters i'm into then they are interesting. My favorite episode is the one with Nick diaz and carlos condit. I wish they made more involving the diaz bros. And conor is always interesting too.

I like the unbiased reporting and the tittttttties.

I watch them if it's a card I'm hyped for.

I preferred Dana's Vlogs.

they are ok. I understand that fighters don't want them to film much training so as not to give away game plans, but all these embeded start off with all the training is done now its about the weight cut.

When they've got interesting fighters on there it's decent.

But watching Luke Rockhold eat oatmeal or Cody Pfister make his protein shake in a morning is boring as hell, also very difficult to masturbate to. Not impossible though.

Format

Intro : sound of passing cars or breeze and water

Next to the fighters house to see the sad life of an underpaid athlete. But has cute kids

Next to the gym to explain all the things you're working on and how it's never been better

Next to the barber

Next to explain the food you are eating now because you wanna be next level and haven't ever dieted this hard.

Airport

Next show the weight cut

Next show the weigh in stare

Dun du dun dun den du du den violin

No spoilers, bro!

I can keep watching Karolina/Miesha/etc step out of the pool in bikini all day long.

They do that with every Embedded series.

Is normal, is good.

Format

Intro : sound of passing cars or breeze and water

Next to the fighters house to see the sad life of an underpaid athlete. But has cute kids

Next to the gym to explain all the things you're working on and how it's never been better

Next to the barber

Next to explain the food you are eating now because you wanna be next level and haven't ever dieted this hard.

Airport

Next show the weight cut

Next show the weigh in stare

Dun du dun dun den du du den violin
<mma4>

I'm moderately interested to watch a few episodes before a big PPV, but I think the execution is all wrong. It's a great idea to build up fighters and help them gain fans (and grow the brand), but how many damn times do we need to see a fighter take a hike or sit in a sauna? How about a show following the fighters when they're not starving or not trying to show off their cars?

PS Rose Namajunas is a great fighter to watch, but she has an emotional support dog?!!! Pat Barry no longer employed?

The problem is that their lives are basically like you described

I'll usually check them out for curiosity's sake, but like Conor said the format has gotten stale. I'd like to see an embedded that just follows behind the scenes UFC staffers making the final preps to put on a show.

Embedded should focus on the fundamentals of UFCing. I'm talking about cutting weight, cross-referencing dietary supplements and personal care products with the USADA naughty and nice list, and registering your daily activities with USADA in case they want to pay you a visit.

I love it. Fighters are going to be doing nothing exciting in those shows, aside from maybe Cerrone. But I'd rather see real footage from fight week than anythingelse.

Also, they've really stepped up their game lately. The producers/directors must be instructing the cameramen to go for the obligatory ass shot when Miesha or KK is on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back