Does anyone cringe at UFC weigh-ins?

Jawbox01

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It has become nothing more than a ritual for the superfans. PRIDE did not need this ritual, all of the violence, which was far superior in every way was done in the cage. No macho buff oonery and pre-fight posing and posturing.

I think Platinum Perry was making light of it all when he did the GOAT wail. I rooted for Jouban but you gotta love that sense of humor.

The only time i didn't was when Platinum Mike Perry was there showing his big muscles

I am def not a superfan. I hate weigh ins. I never watch them. There is no actual fighting! It's a waste of my time.

When Cruz and Garbrat have average size men tossing them around like rambunctious children after a scuffle, it does get a little cringey

Watched Cruz and Cody do the Jones Cormier simulation and wasn't feeling it.

I can't stand having the ring girls at the weigh-in's for their reaction. In almost certain they're told who to have a big reaction for certain fighters sometimes. Regardless its just cheap and tasteless..... and that's saying something when grown ass men in their underwear pretend to go at it for the monkey crowds amusement

Last edited:
Yes, I think some people did. For sure.

I know old Arnold Kowalski down at the bowling alley did.

Back