does anyone actually want cody bumlove to win?

If i remember correctly, Cruz already fought TJ and made him hit air for 25 minutes.

cruz-eats-kick-comp.gif

See you Saturday. ;)

It isn`t the case for guys like Conor McGregor but Cruz doesn`t have the power Conor has. Cruz fights however the UFC wants, do you think this is what? An anarchy and every fighter does whatever they want and fight whoever they want? lol

So he has less power than Michael Bisping?

So he has less power than Michael Bisping?

Bisping fought Hendo because that was the fight that brought more money for the UFC. The UFC makes the fights that make more money, what part of that you don`t get it? Blame the UFC and the fans. I think it`s ridiculous that TJ didn`t got his rematch but it`s not Cruz fault that Faber and Cody selled more. It`s fucked up but it is what it is.

Lots of haters want him to win....problem is with the fact he will not beat Cruz...Cruz will evade everything Cody throws at him...eventually land a solid counter as No Love's footwork is no where near TJ ot Fabers and finish him via TKO....I figure this will happen in the 4th or 5th round...

Cody is in over his head.

Sage will let Gall know what a real fighter looks like. No journalists, no WWE dudes this time.

Mebbe.

I actually think there's any easy way for Sage to win this fight, I just don't see him doing it.

I think he talked himself into the shot. If it works, it works, but doesn't mean I respect it.

Plus, Cruz is freaking awesome. I think he's cool in and out of the cage.

So screw grabant.

Back