Does anybody want to see Ronda vs Tate III?

I would love to see Rowdy pull a Mark Hunt style walk-off KO on Meisha Tate. :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:D:D

I could watch Ronda kicking ass every saturday. I like the Tate matchup because I will probably get to watch Ronda Rousey kicking ass longer than against her last 4-5 opponents combined.

Ahhhhhhh she seemed to be her best competition so id say yeah. Not super pumped or anything.

Not really, but since Ronda has beaten everyone I wouldn't mind her fighting the hottest opponent.

Nope

No chance and the 2nd fight was very weird

Tate was doing well in not getting subbed but then gave her arm away, kinda weird

No chance at all

She got rocked in the beginning of the 3rd. She was hurt. Also, after 2 rounds, Tate knew she had nothing for Rowdy and lost her soul.

I don't think tate has any chance to beat Ronda. But really no one else does either so might as well

I have a morbid interest in the fight in the sense I would like to see Ronda win easily in the first round so I can view how Miesha deals with the psychological impact.

Maybe this time some one will teach tate how to circle out

It'll almost certainly be the last time they ever face each other

Nooooo Tate will win the 4th fight Marquez style when they are both in their mid-late 30's... :icon_chee

Tate did the best against Ronda out of anyone, so yeah, I would much rather watch her actually fight someone for more than a few seconds for $59.99.

No she didn't. Carmouche did. Just because Rowdy toyed with her for 2 rounds does not equate to Tate doing well. She had nothing for her. She got one takedown, but could not do anything with it. She had an impressive escape, but was immediately defending and armbar. She had top position, but got busted up. That is it.

Yes.

Honestly I'd rather see it than the Cyborg fight and I'm not kidding. I'm a huge fan of both fighters and I think it's so fascinating that Tate is the only person to ever give her remotely a real fight

She held off the armbar longer than anyone in the 1st fight, held on until the 3rd round in the 2nd fight... while no one else has made it past the first.

I'm also a firm believer that 2 or even 3 wins against one opponent doesn't necessarily mean the other guy (or girl) wouldn't win the next fight. I've been saying that for years and a big part of the reason I want to see it is because it would be heaven if Miesha could prove that's true (regardless of the result of the fight, I'll always KNOW it's true, but it's so hard to prove to most MMA fans who won't believe something until they see it themselves)

I think Ronda is done fighting and should go to hollywood full time because she has nothing to prove. All that talk about Cyborg is bs because she was caught cheating and because she is much bigger. Like I said before in a thread I made, let them test her randomly for a whole year and then Ronda will fight her fair and square.

You know how many fighters have been caught cheating at this point?

Champions, title contenders, "goat" nominees. What does Cyborg popping a few years ago have to do with anything at this point?

I'd be watching just to see how long Miesha can survive and if she can beat her personal best and get past the third round or if she'll go out sooner.

At no point do I think she will win. It's just a curiosity to see how long she'll last.

besides Cyborg fight, I think this is the fight that makes sense the most to me. Because Ronda vs Tate was actually a fight. Not seconds joke shit.

I didin't want to see the first one, had less interest in the 2nd, and frustrated that the 3rd will main event in place of a competitive fight, that being said I'm sure it will pull good numbers

I didin't want to see the first one, had less interest in the 2nd, and frustrated that the 3rd will main event in place of a competitive fight, that being said I'm sure it will pull good numbers

Actually it's looking like it will comain on the Aldo/McGregor card.

No its pointless. But whatever. Mieshas clearly 2nd best might as well give Ronda a fight that almost seems challenging for her even though it isn't. I just hope they don't do another tuf for it

Of course I'm going to watch because I watch all of them anyway. Am I excited for it? No but when fighters run through the division it's for them to do but go back through again until some new challengers emerge. To her credit Meisha deserving of a another fight and she will lose again.

I'd rather see her fight Tate over and over than the other current options. Maybe a Zingano rematch because we didn't even get to see an actual fight.

Back