Does animals fear sharp

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
does all animals instinctually have fear of things that are sharp?

IMG_20180310_141859.jpg

No, but you know what does freak them out? Throwing things. It's like magic to them because they can't do it, so if you want to scare of an animal throw some rocks or whatever you're holding.

It may not work on monkeys because they can throw. I don't know, I've never tried it on a monkey. But it works on dogs and mountain lions.

in this vid a mountain lion stalks this dude for 5 minutes straight until he throws a rock at it and the thing turned tail and ran away as fast as she could.

They won't fear your small dick, if that's what you are trying to say

No, but you know what does freak them out? Throwing things. It's like magic to them because they can't do it, so if you want to scare of an animal throw some rocks or whatever you're holding.

It may not work on monkeys because they can throw. I don't know, I've never tried it on a monkey. But it works on dogs and mountain lions.

in this vid a mountain lion stalks this dude for 5 minutes straight until he throws a rock at it and the thing turned tail and ran away as fast as she could.

The baboons in Somalia were nasty. They would throw rocks at you. They would charge with you with makeshift clubs, but only get so close. I've seen them use em' on each other, though.

It may not work on monkeys because they can throw. I don't know, I've never tried it on a monkey. But it works on dogs and mountain lions.]
It sounds like BS but I was attacked by a Vervet once. I thought I was keeping calm and doing the right thing until it grabbed my arm and started to bite my shoulder. I immediately jumped up as I had been sitting and while my memory has me doing heroic jabs and uppercuts, I'm pretty sure it more resembled a previously unseen interpretive dance. I did grab my chair and swing, but that probably looked stupid as well. Either way, it left the room (the door was open because there was no AC and it's hot there).

1069501.jpg

I'm going to start doing some hiking/camping this year (used to love it when I was younger) going to have to find some sort of walking stick that doubles as a weapon.

It sounds like BS but I was attacked by a Vervet once. I thought I was keeping calm and doing the right thing until it grabbed my arm and started to bite my shoulder. I immediately jumped up as I had been sitting and while my memory has me doing heroic jabs and uppercuts, I'm pretty sure it more resembled a previously unseen interpretive dance. I did grab my chair and swing, but that probably looked stupid as well. Either way, it left the room (the door was open because there was no AC and it's hot there).
{<jordan}

Literally laughing here. I would have paid to see the shit out of this.

you at 0:25 seconds.

Back