Does Adesanya beat prime Gus?

What brought this question on TS? :eek:

Israel is not a good lhw and honestly, doesn’t have to be.

Gus that beat Glover would be tough for Izzy

He's big

But he would probably have wrestled his ass

Gus that beat Glover would be tough for Izzy

He's big

But he would probably have wrestled his ass
lmao at izzy taking Gus down. Izzy has “ok” tdd but horrendous takedowns. Plus would end up on E in less than 2 rounds trying to play d1.

Gus that has beaten Jan and had a close fight win Jones would dominate Izzy.

No, prime gus was a disciplined boxer. Adesanya would get fucken wrecked from mid range.

Bigger, stronger, not intimidated on the feet. Prime Gus almost beat Jon Jones let alone Izzy lmao. Izzy couldn't get past the very definition of "seat warmer champ" in Jan (yea yea, I know, his prime lasted exactly 4 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, and 11 hours but whatever).

How would you see this fight going at 205?
No Idea, just cause he came close to beating JJ in first fight, still think Izzy is behind both...Gus though would have a problem with Izzy technical precise strikes...it would become apparent. Not sure who would win though?

Izzy annihilates him 100% now that you've got me thinking about it. Styles..

Ignore the scorching responses. This is an interesting question with implications.

Who does it better? Jones or Adesanya?

Getting out of lurk mode to respond to this important question:

Alexander "The Mauler" Gustaffson would KO Israel Adesanya under 2 minutes... in his prime

At first glance I thought Gus would destroy Izzy. And the more I think about it.

Izzy would beat Gus. Jan Blachowicz was giving Gus problems on the feet and he wrestled him for 3 rounds.

Gus is very aggressive! Izzy does better against aggressive volume strikers.

Reactions: d2s
Back