Does a McGregor-Diaz3 Tune-up fight make sense for Conor?

makes no sense & if you think it does

you're a casual
you are shit at business

According to Sherdog, Khabib is ducking Conor and Conor is also ducking Khabib, so based on that I think Conor vs. Nate 3 and Khabib vs. Poirier make perfect sense. Winner of those two fights aka Khabib and Conor should then fight.

Lol at tune-up. The Diaz fight should only happen after he loses definitely and is no longer the top guy.

Diaz is probably a tougher fight for him than Nurmagomedov, so no.

Not really, even if he wins convincingly it will pretty much make them 1-1-1 in everyone’s eyes, and then he has to fight him a fourth time.

If Conor loses, he is fucked... Either it will be his last fight or it won't happen.

Too much risk and not enough reward if he intends to continue fighting.

I wouldn’t give a fuck about it if that is any indication.

Hell no. Diaz is irrelevant nowadays. Conor got at most 3 fights on him left in mma( and thats being generous). Why would he waste time fighting Diaz?

Conor can fight Nate for the LW belt and Dana can downgrade Khabib's belt to Interim or just take it away even if he can fight.

You dont take tune up fights against someone that has shown he can beat you

A tune up fight against Aldo makes much more sense
Hopefully he can last a little longer this time to help Conor train a bit
Fighting Aldo is a terrible idea for McGregor. He currently has a 13 seconds KO over an all time great. It would not happen again.

The last time Conor thought Nate was a “tuneup” fight he lost.

I don't get the narrative that Nate is an easy fight for Conor. He got finished in the second round and survived a controversial majority decision. Certainly not a tune up fight, the fight literally ended with Nate GnP'ing Conor

Thats one risky tune up fight. So would any current top 10 lw be. He's better off jumping in at the deep end and go straight for Khabib. A loss to a lower ranked fighter or Nate could put a serious fucking dent in his already declining rep.
"any current top 10 lw"

lol..the level of stupidity is profound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back