Dodson fights are the new piss break

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
agaiant every top 15 guy fights timid and just bobs out of confrontation. Piss poor preformance. Facts

Has been for a long time, guy was far better at 125

KK/Andrade will be a much better fight, and the fact they let the girls out preform them the whole night is a shame. Joe and DC trying to save face is even worse

Say what you will... but he's never been finished in 30+ fights

He just has a very defensive style and tends to lose a lot of fights like this. Not like he took a lot of damage... he just didn't really do anything offensively

Say what you will... but he's never been finished in 30+ fights

He just has a very defensive style and tends to lose a lot of fights like this
Being elusive doesn’t mean you always win. And there’s a reason he hasn’t been finished. The guys that are his equal he always fights like a ghost

Being elusive doesn’t mean you always win. And there’s a reason he hasn’t been finished. The guys that are his equal he always fights like a ghost

Well... at no point did Rivera even daze him. Dodson just gets outpointed, never pummelled

Pretty smart style for career longetivity/brain damage lol

Judges said so and I don’t disagree, better engage or you lose

Oh no he definitely lost the fight... i wasn't arguing that

Just that he is actually a good defensive fighter and can fight pretty much anyone at 125 or 135 and go the distance and not take much damage, then probably lose on points

Better than getting ktfo

Oh no he definitely lost the fight... i wasn't arguing that

Just that he is actually a good defensive fighter and can fight pretty much anyone at 125 or 135 and go the distance and not take much damage, then probably lose on points

Better than getting ktfo
But not better than putting a preformance to move up the ranks and prove you can overcome anything like elite fighters do.

King of The Hill rules by the way lol

Back