Dodging the Bullet

Noodles03

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Of course I’m not talking about literally dodging an actual bullet fired from a gun, although if you have, I’ll like to hear it. However, I am talking about being in a relationship and some how by the fate of destiny, you were saved by leaving your significant other before it turned out ugly. So anyways I have my popcorn ready and I’ll like to hear your guy’s stories.

giphy.gif

Looked up my "high school sweetheart" on Facebook and she's as big as a mountain. She had a banging body when she was in her teens.

I'm sure we all have stories, but you go first TS.

My ex threw plates and vases at my head. She punched me with a pointy ring, luckily it only hit my cheek not my eye. I have texts saved where she threatens to stab my mother because she suggested we didn't go to a party. If you want to see some real crazy shit look up "who the **** did I marry" on hulu. It's fucking hilarious.

One of my exes is currently a US State Attorney. Had I stayed with her I likely wouldn't have over 70k likes on a karate forum so yeah, definitely dodged that bullet

One of my exes turned out to be a giant kleptomaniac. She even had a little lair in the form of an unknown to me storage unit. She stole a ton of shit, but most of it was nothing of value. She stole like half empty cleaning products, sheets, garbage bags, etc. it was weird. This storage unit was half full of nonsense. What sucks is my mother was the one who was the super sleuth before I found out about it. My mother, being one for the drama of life, picked her moment for an 11th hour reveal. That made me look like just as much of an idiot as my ex.

I guess she did steal some jewelry from my mom, so I sent her broke ass packing shortly thereafter.

Later on, I found some of my jewelry missing. Since she changed her number, I called her last place of work known to me. When I asked if she was there the recipient of the call said something to the effect of, “No, but if you find her let us know,” then explained to me that a lot of money was always missing after my ex worked. Ex quit on them as soon as they were getting close to busting her, this was a government job.

She dropped off social media for a few years. Just saw her again living in the bumfuck backwoods state she was from. She went from having a decent promising career to working at the liquor store. Nuts man. One big piece of advice I constantly give as a result of this relationship, never let a woman control you with sexuality. She would control or try to control everything I did with sex.

Last edited:
i tried to order a whopper and almost forgot to tell them to hold the tomatoes
i get goosebumps just thinking about it

I've told this story before, but the quick of it is, I knew Corinna Everson from about '92-2000. When she divorced from her husband around '97 I tried to swoop in and nail her. Didn't work and pushed to friendzone. She married some dude shortly after and we remained friends till we drifted apart. We're still cordial if we see eachother around (her husband is jealous AF).

So she dodged the bullet i guess?

I've told this story before, but the quick of it is, I knew Corinna Everson from about '92-2000. When she divorced from her husband around '97 I tried to swoop in and nail her. Didn't work and pushed to friendzone. She married some dude shortly after and we remained friends till we drifted apart. We're still cordial if we see eachother around (her husband is jealous AF).

So she dodged the bullet i guess?
Hubba Hubba
Corinna-Everson-body-stats.jpg

Back