• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Doctor explains Izzy's right pec

Been lurking for years, but we’ve finally gotten to a topic I understand (ie, dudes with tits).

The doctor is either ignorant on the subject or flat out lying. Yes, gyno can affect one side of the chest more then the other. Yes, it looks exactly like that and can come on rather quickly, as in weeks.

There are tons of examples of bodybuilders with one-sided gyno or more advance gyno on one side. I can’t believe that guy actually said that.

And yes, I know from experience. Don’t be surprised when that lump is gone next time you see him after having it surgically extracted.

he’s clearly not informed on the issue, he says “it’s rare because hormones circulate throughout the body ...” anyone who has been around bb knows gyno, and yes normally it’s one side worst than the other, heck most of the times starts with one side on not always goes to the other...

This is obviously true, this Dr. has zero credibility.
He’s got -10 credibility for making such a stupid claim. It’s not your specialty obviously which I can forgive. But for fucks sake, you’re a doctor with access to research databases and a simple search could have told him that unilateral gyno is common.

Can the doctor explain this please. If you scroll down and only view from the shoulders down it could be considered nudity and i would get banned. This guy has bigger bewbs than 90% of wmma girls. Anyone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Dude, if this what you think tits look like....

Is that the only way to remove it? Via surgery? It won’t go away by it's own?
If it's a puffy blown out nipple , have heard of that going away as teens grow up. If it's the noticeable fatty build up from the gland, it's gonna have to be cut out.

Dr. is mis-informed, ignorant or works for UFC. Every medical journal says that gyno can happen on one side:
"The breast enlargement of gynecomastia is usually symmetrical in location with regard to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. Both sides are typically affected, although it can develop on only one side. The enlargement may be greater on one side even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe pain, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or tender."

He's a resident that isn't even board certified yet and is making money with YouTube videos as a side business.

So those should be two considerations when weighing his opinion.

Even a cursory amount of research on the topic produces plenty of information contradictory to his point.

was gonna post exactly this, this doctor is a clown lol

it can go away without surgery, surgery usually leaves a small scar ( The Rock has the scars ) usually if you use an aromatase inhibitor such as Anastrozol it goes away in a few weeks, also Tamoxifen, usually you do this in your PCT but should work most of the time if the gyno is developed already

Once gyno has harden up, not eve letro takes it away, surgery is the only solution

C'mon it's obviously gyno. Let's not play dumb. He's a pro athlete ffs and 95% of them take PEDs.

The juice monkey insult that he kept throwing around is just this thing that fighters do where they start beefs to sell the fight. Even Costa and Romero were accusing each other of steroids. I'm sure within the industry it's understood that most of them are on something, even the ones that don't look it.
95%? I am 99.9% sure you just made that up.

Seems pretty defensive. Guess he thought he was fighting fire with fire, and ended up with a 40 year old mother of 5’s boob.

Been lurking for years, but we’ve finally gotten to a topic I understand (ie, dudes with tits).

The doctor is either ignorant on the subject or flat out lying. Yes, gyno can affect one side of the chest more then the other. Yes, it looks exactly like that and can come on rather quickly, as in weeks.

There are tons of examples of bodybuilders with one-sided gyno or more advance gyno on one side. I can’t believe that guy actually said that.

And yes, I know from experience. Don’t be surprised when that lump is gone next time you see him after having it surgically extracted.

<mma4>

Gyno can also be cause by antibiotic medications. "Several other drugs were reported to be associated with gynecomastia. Antibiotics, including ketoconazole, metronidazole, and isoniazid; antiulcer drugs, like cimetidine, ranitidine, omeprazole; and growth hormones have also been reported to cause the phenomenon."

Starting at 6:55

Cliffs:
- Very unlikely to be gyno (resulting from hormone imbalance potentially from PED use) because it would affect both pecs
- Could be from trauma
- Could also be a fatty mass (pseudogyno)

Why would anyone listen to this dorky looking fuck after he says it's not gyno.

Fuck outta here. When you have Jon Jones calling you out shit don't fly.

Is that the only way to remove it? Via surgery? It won’t go away by it's own?

Absolutely not he can correct it with the right amount of pct. He probably stopped pct for this month and that is the effect.

Again, the doctor is a moron. The literature says it happens unilaterally and often it’s the LEFT side.There are countless studies that conform this.

That being said, I also found a study that explained why it’s unilateral. Bear in mind it’s one study. Dow this make sense for Izzy?
@DOMMA
“Other rare causes of gynecomastia include exposure to phthalates and lead, emotional stress, and repetitive mechanical stress causing unilateral symptoms.”

https://www.aafp.org/afp/2012/0401/p716.html

Last edited:
Absolutely not he can correct it with the right amount of pct. He probably stopped pct for this month and that is the effect.
There comes a point when surgery is the only option. No amount of PCT will correct it. Izzy’s looks like a surgical case to me.

So it's not fat? From my understanding if it’s just fat it should go away
There are two types. True gyno and pseudo gyno. The thing is with pseudo (fat) the patient is always overweight. Going through a weight cut and being that lean....that’s pure gland in Izzy.

Back