Do you wish Herb Dean would have let it go a bit longer? (Ronda fight)

As much as I like a good KO and as much as I dislike Ronda...

I think it was stopped just at the right time...she was defeated and embarrassed. I got what I wanted without seeing her get unnecessarily hurt

Ronda was not really defending herself.
With that said, I'm all for total KOs.
Herb is a wuss

Nah. I don't like Ronda but I'm not gonna wish further brain damage on her.

As much as I like a good KO and as much as I dislike Ronda...

I think it was stopped just at the right time...she was defeated and embarrassed. I got what I wanted without seeing her get unnecessarily hurt
Same here. I don't want to see anyone unnecessarily hurt or career ending due to injury.

No, after taking about 10-15 unanswered large blows to the head and wobbling around the octagon. We saw all we needed. 5-10 more shots to the dome and possible black out from anyone, regardless if you like them or not, is not a good look for a sport on a big night.

It was a good stoppage, but it would have been nice to see her get knocked out cold stiff.

No. The point was already made. Also, I wanted her to remember the defeat this time.

I enjoyed this as much as the next guy, but a polka dancing rhonda is pretty fucking epic. if it was stiff arm Rhonda I might have felt bad for her.

I did. But Herb realized that it was a mismatch and decided to stop it

unnecessary

she already came from a hard KO

I knew the fight was over the first time amanda popped her with a 1-2 like 10 seconds in.

I can't stand Ronda, but the finish was fine. I didn't need to see her get completely KOed again. I'm content with her getting completely dominated and the fight was over.

Yes, Ronda was the walking dead, but he should have let her get KO'd for real. He's allowed many fighters in similar positions to keep going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back