Do you want to see a good fight???Here you go

That's what I expect from UFC. Don't care about champion, don't care about fooking GSP, DC or any other decisionmeister, bring it down Cerrone, RDA (ok, his last fight kinda sucked but then it was Lee), Pettis, Barboza, Jones, Silva and Lauzon.

Let white knights w/ all their technique talks begin..
Surprised you didn’t mention Gaethje, while I do enjoy technique I do understand the just bleed fans mentality, especially if they haven’t trained or competed in their life.

Surprised you didn’t mention Gaethje, while I do enjoy technique I do understand the just bleed fans mentality, especially if they haven’t trained or competed in their life.
You sound exactly like the guy I was depicting, thanks!

Contrary to popular belief, i think this is one of Tony's best performances

His offensive output was fucking wild. Pettis didn't know what to even do with it most of the time...he was in a phone booth and Tony was cracking him consistently in the pocket.

The "knockdown" moment wasn't even the hardest he got hit. Pettis cracked with a hard straight right that snapped his head back and he moved forward.

Sometimes pressure and aggression to me is more impressive than anything. Not many people can do what he's doing in that fight.

He absolutely melted Anthony.

Yeah, because Conor has had so much success fighting contenders. I mean, he totally could, but given that he never consistently fights and consistently somehow circumvents fighting top contenders ... it's just a big question mark.
He should prolly try someone like Barboza before even thinking about fighting the big boys. Moreover he's fucking scared of the guy and won't ever mention his name.

Back