Do you wanna see Tarec Saffiedine in the UFC?

Zlatan1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Win or lose, I wanna see him in the UFC.

Same, first Belgian fighter would be pretty cool.

Well he is winning this fight 2 rounds to none imo. Seems like Nate has nothing for him and I'm surprised, I thought Nate was going to be a HELL of a force in this division tearing through everyone except Georges. No way after a fight like this. Not saying Tarec is bad, but he's not as good as some of the other top 10 contenders and Nate is sucking.

Edit: Wow, Nate got so beat up I'm astonished. Tarec is the man to beat for ww contenders. I'm disappointed too, I wanted Nate vs. GSP.

Last edited:
I can't wait for all these Strikeforce fighters to mix it up in the UFC, it's just going to make things more interesting.

Well he is winning this fight 2 rounds to none imo. Seems like Nate has nothing for him and I'm surprised, I thought Nate was going to be a HELL of a force in this division tearing through everyone except Georges. No way after a fight like this. Not saying Tarec is bad, but he's not as good as some of the other top 10 contenders and Nate is sucking.

Well, I don't think Nate is doing that bad, Tarec is just very underrated.

Yes. wow that close up of marquardt's leg. 15 leg kicks in one round. that was brutal

Tarec vs. Alves, Nick Diaz or Erick Silva would be great.

God no. I don't know why but he is completely uninteresting. Great win over Nate but he will only waste airtime in the UFC.

I don't really want to see either of them after that performance

Back