Do you think we will ever see Lawler vs Lombard for a title fight?

Probably not imo. The WW division is pretty stacked with fighters like Rory, Woodley, Wonderboy Condit, Hendricks, and Maia who are all more deserving than Lombard at this point.

We need to see how he does off the roids and if he can hang with the top 5. I personally don't think he can and I don't think he even could with steroids.

No one from Hector's camp wants any part of him, just ask Woodley.

You get Lombard into the second round or later, hes in trouble-especially against a top fighter.

You get Lombard into the second round or later, hes in trouble-especially against a top fighter.
He ragdolled Jake Shields for 3 rounds and barely broke a sweat.

Lombard has been a killer at MW for years, but was a bit short for that division. I dont see many WW's beating him, if any.

Lombard was a hype job. He not that great. In bellator he was the shit. Comng to the UFC he is just shit now.

Lombard has been a killer at MW for years, but was a bit short for that division. I dont see many WW's beating him, if any.
seems like the ufc doesnt want him to be champ

Lombard will never fight for the title, I'm not even sure he beats Magny, remember the dude got outpointed by Tim Boetsch...

Guy is extremely overrated and who knows what he'll look like fighting without PEDs.

Shields.....?
I said a "top" fighter ....not a grappler who throws a punch like a girl, hence-no longer in UFC

Lombard was a hype job. He not that great. In bellator he was the shit. Comng to the UFC he is just shit now.
Yet he's never been finished, and he's only got 2 losses in his last 30 fights, both by split decisions which most of the mma community considered robberies.

You're a real genius.

Shields.....?
I said a "top" fighter ....not a grappler who throws a punch like a girl, hence-no longer in UFC
If you think Shields is not in the UFC because he lacks fighting ability you dont have a clue. If you dont think he's been a top fighter for over a decade you dont have a clue. The guy beat Hendo ffs, and not today's Hendo, but TRT H-bomb Hendo around the same time he was killing dudes like Fedor and Shogun.

I dont like Shields style either, but to say he wasn't a top fighter is just ignorance.

Nope. Robbie won't hold the belt that long. Lombard needs time to get his act together. I doubt he will get his act together.

If you think Shields is not in the UFC because he lacks fighting ability you dont have a clue. If you dont think he's been a top fighter for over a decade you dont have a clue. The guy beat Hendo ffs, and not today's Hendo, but TRT H-bomb Hendo around the same time he was killing dudes like Fedor and Shogun.

I dont like Shields style either, but to say he wasn't a top fighter is just ignorance.
Listen, I think Lombard is a top fighter at ww--his power and judo put him in top 5-7.....I just think his gas tank against elite wws will give him problems....
.....and take it easy with the shield references.I watched the Hendo fight, he held on for dear life as he humped him for the entire fight.He couldn't even hurt him .

Yet he's never been finished, and he's only got 2 losses in his last 30 fights, both by split decisions which most of the mma community considered robberies.

You're a real genius.
He was blowing through people in bellator. He comes to the ufc and is completely lack luster and popped for juicing. Yea hes amazing your right. Smh

Listen, I think Lombard is a top fighter at ww--his power and judo put him in top 5-7.....I just think his gas tank against elite wws will give him problems....
.....and take it easy with the shield references.I watched the Hendo fight, he held on for dear life as he humped him for the entire fight.He couldn't even hurt him .
Agreed, but Shields is a fighter that makes you look bad, he did it to Hendo and he even managed to do it to GSP to an extent... guys don't just go in there and dominate Shields, but Hector did just that, he tossed him around and made it look easy.

Shields has wins over the who's who of the WW division... Woodley, Condit,and yes Robbie Lawler, basically today's top 3. He also out grappled Maia, and Hector made him look like a little boy in there... that's impressive.

Only you and that blind judge think Okami lost that fight. Don't talk out of your ass.

Only you and that blind judge think Okami lost that fight. Don't talk out of your ass.
Even if you scored it for Okami, and even if you scored the other one for Boetch, the guy is still 30-2 in the past decade.

not a chance, hes getting to old, and now hes going to be off the juice

I don't think he ever fights for a title. He's coming off a long layoff and now potentially off the Roids. He also is getting up there in age. Let's see how he does against magney first. Magney has the length and cardio to give Lombard trouble in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Back