Do you think trump will concede? (poll)

Do you think trump will concende? (poll)

• Total voters
I don't see it. He will maintain he was cheated.

I honestly think he'll be live tweeting from Mar-a-Lago during Biden's inauguration.

The moment he concedes is the moment he shuts off the golden faucet of his delusional followers paying off his debts. He could keep this up for a while.

I seriously doubt it. His new venture will be revving up for 2024, based on the notion that he was robbed and being the face of the resistance.

He'll probably take a shit in the desk drawer on January 19th, and just leave in the middle of the night.

I honestly think he'll be live tweeting from Mar-a-Lago during Biden's inauguration.

The moment he concedes is the moment he shuts off the golden faucet of his delusional followers paying off his debts. He could keep this up for a while.
Biden's inauguration is going to have a small amount of people in attendance due to Covid. Trump will definitely tweet over and over about how his crowd was larger.

He will probably want it carved into his tombstone that he was cheated.

I assume President Trump will eventually concede. Hopefully there is a smooth transition of power and President Biden is able to usher in renewed feelings of comradeship between Americans.

You sound like a ignorant trumptard cry baby pansy.

Translation
waaaaa you hurt my feelings

I believe Trump lost but with all the slash and burn from the Democrats I don’t care if he raises all the hell he wants.

I legit think he's going to get banned from Twitter.

I hope he doesn’t and they physically boot him on his ass out.
giphy.gif

I assume President Trump will eventually concede. Hopefully there is a smooth transition of power and President Biden is able to usher in renewed feelings of comradeship between Americans.

He will eventually, but going kicking in screaming would be a sight to see.

Sarcasm is hard to tell online bud. But lol if you honestly think that.

Like I’ve said before POTUS Trump is just Biden his time for the (far) right moment to concede... which is Jan.20th at the last possible minute.
He’s just going to make the transition as unsmooth as he can for Biden.

Donald J Trump directly siphoning money from the naïve Conservatives of this country is absolutely poetic. Not through policy. Not through deceit. But through literal, unapologetic begging. It is the Republican and Trumpian grift in its purest form. Distilled ass-fuckery from the powerful and ignoble elite to the impotent and destitute town folk who are hell bent on falling for every televangelist, carnival barker, and corrupt politician's con. He's even gone so far as to simultaneously convince these people that he is both extremely wealthy and successful, as well as being desperately in need of their money.

It's a comedy.

I still want to see how this election goes. It seems like there's a lot of smoke and that usually means fire. I don't believe he'll concede but he'll leave when his time is up....in 2024 lol

He will eventually, but going kicking in screaming would be a sight to see.

Sarcasm is hard to tell online bud. But lol if you honestly think that.
At no point did I state I believe that is the most probable outcome. Instead I merely hope that such a result will occur.

I'm fatally pessimistic in my own analysis.

Back