Do you think those Cerrone kicks hurt?

Seeing them on a HL reel will hurt more

eh, pretty sure kicks are like being hit with a wiffle ball bat by a 5 year old. Its not like he has ever hurt anyone.

Jury was limping when they were walking to the center for the announcement of the scores...he must just be excited...

Why dont you lie on your back and then let your friend kick you.
You cant flex your quads so it hurts a shit ton. Jury wouldnt have been able to stand up if he tried

The first 2 that landed but the kicks following probably hurt Cerrone just as much, he was kicking the bottom of Jury's foot, which would have probably been more painful for him.

What kind of question is this.

No, they didn't hurt. Cowboy isn't known for his kicks or anything. And that wind up was just for show. /s

Also, do you think just because you check a kick it isn't going to hurt?

Have you ever had a shin collide with your own shin, let alone the shin of a fighter trained in muay thai?

I'd be surprised if Jury could walk straight the next day. His legs were already swelling up from the leg kicks he was getting in the stand up.

No. Jury kept motioning for him to keep doing it and then gave him a look similar to the one Mir gave Cormier during his kick.

This.

I'm sure Jury felt it, but I don't know if it really hurt him because he kept putting his hand up basically saying "come on".

I bet Jury is quite butthurt about those final kicks.

No. Jury kept motioning for him to keep doing it and then gave him a look similar to the one Mir gave Cormier during his kick.

I don't remember him motioning anything, but I was too busy watching Cerrone kick his ass. If he did I'm sure it was because he couldn't do anything about it. Getting dominated for 3 rounds standing and on the ground... The final kicks were just a cherry on top of that performance.

I'm sure those hurt a lot.

he was really loading up on those....imagine a fight stopped that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back