Do you think there's more than one universe?

Never heard of that before. Not extremely knowledgeable in Nuclear weapons but I do know Nuclear physics and fusion in stars.

Amazing isn't it. All in 1,000,000th of a second. And like we discussed, only 1% the speed of light. Now, how do they know all that? The time, the speed, and the elements formed. This, in the 1950s. I really thought the process would reach at least 50% the speed of light.

So, what is a guy like you who studies quantum mechanics and nuclear physics doing in an MMA site? How did you get involved with nuclear physics?

Amazing isn't it. All in 1,000,000th of a second. And like we discussed, only 1% the speed of light. Now, how do they know all that? The time, the speed, and the elements formed. This, in the 1950s. I really thought the process would reach at least 50% the speed of light.

So, what is a guy like you who studies quantum mechanics and nuclear physics doing in an MMA site? How did you get involved with nuclear physics?

I studied it. Anyhow, all kinds of people like MMA. I've watched boxing since well before I did science.

My thoughts -- 'yes' to the first question and 'no' to the second question.

Even the first one is tricky. Light produces shadows, the very existence of light guarantees some form of darkness. But yea, philosophical shit.

Anyhow, all kinds of people like MMA.

MMA and the UFC have gotten boring. Wish we could go back to 'gladiator' sports again...
404ce0b0929d08435d5b507ad7cea99a--roman-gladiators-spartacus.jpg

Last edited:
I like to think of micro universe as another Universe.

Christ, that got incredibly small. :eek: They were showing stuff I didn't know existed. Subatomic level. 'Quantum foam'. "The foam is conceptualized as the foundation of the fabric of the universe. It is deduced that in a region the size of the planck length (10^-33 cm), the vacuum fluctuations are so huge that space as we know it 'boils' and becomes a froth of quantum foam."

Last edited:
Dude, you know no physics. Entropy is not energy. It is related how energy is transferred. You have zero idea what you're even quoting.

LOL so you are not going to bother posting any rebuttal to what I posted. I posted exactly what entropy is. There is only so much energy in a closed system. The universe is expanding which means things are getting further away which will in the end aid in making the overall temperature of the universe colder and stars are the energy source of the universe and there is a finite number of them and they die.

Keep on faking like you know shit about physics when you are just trolling and you cannot even rebut me at all.

The Big Bang is the most accepted theory for the beginning of the universe. Heat death is probably the most accepted theory of how the universe will end.

The universe is experiencing entropy.

Maybe you should take your head out of your ass and do some research before making a fool of yourself.

PS all I am quoting is definitions and generally accepted science. There is nothing to decipher.

LOL so you are not going to bother posting any rebuttal to what I posted. I posted exactly what entropy is. There is only so much energy in a closed system. The universe is expanding which means things are getting further away which will in the end aid in making the overall temperature of the universe colder and stars are the energy source of the universe and there is a finite number of them and they die.

Keep on faking like you know shit about physics when you are just trolling and you cannot even rebut me at all.

The Big Bang is the most accepted theory for the beginning of the universe. Heat death is probably the most accepted theory of how the universe will end.

The universe is experiencing entropy.

Maybe you should take your head out of your ass and do some research before making a fool of yourself.

FFS... You said the energy is decreasing. It's not. The fact you read this Wikipedia can be inferred by you saying the universe is experiencing entropy. I bet you never calculated it once in your life.

@Scriptsreadme... you have my back here? This dude is calling me a troll.

FFS... You said the energy is decreasing. It's not.

@Scriptsreadme... you have my back here? This dude is calling me a troll.

LOL, you are fucking trolling me. I laid out my claim pages ago. Here it is:
The universe is experiencing entropy and will die a heat death. That is my claim. Debunk it with facts or go away.

This is my claim. If you think anything else was a claim of mine then just strike it from the record.

Now, with my claim stated above, debunk it or go away troll.

I studied it. Anyhow, all kinds of people like MMA. I've watched boxing since well before I did science.

Bullshit. You are a straight up fucking troll who doesn't know shit about physics.

Pathetic. But I guess you had fun trolling.

The universe is experiencing entropy and will die a heat death. That is my claim. Debunk it with facts or go away.

This is my claim. If you think anything else was a claim of mine then just strike it from the record.

The whole point I've been arguing is you said energy is decreasing which exposed a lot of your knowledge.

Bullshit. You are a straight up fucking troll who doesn't know shit about physics.

You:

"Well, 1st off the Big Bang theory is the most accepted theory. That means the universe is not infinite. Also, don't forget that you cannot ignore the 2nd law of Thermodynamics (a closed system will become more and more chaotic (entropy), and without an external energy source it will eventual lose all energy (the expected heat death of the universe)."

It's wrong!

How do you calculate entropy then smart guy?

The whole point I've been arguing is you said energy is decreasing which exposed a lot of your knowledge.

So you don't think my statement is wrong??? You want to chew on some fucking simple semantics and shit.

"Increases in entropy correspond to irreversible changes in a system, because some energy is expended as waste heat, limiting the amount of work a system can do."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

Entropy causes energy to be expended as stated above.

Now, energy is decreasing. Meaning our sources of energy are finite and are being consumed and stars dying. So if our universe had X amount of power for its life, then yes every second there is less energy in the universe.

Not saying that the current level of energy measurable is less or more, only that the total sum of energy the universe has left is decreasing every moment.

You:

"Well, 1st off the Big Bang theory is the most accepted theory. That means the universe is not infinite. Also, don't forget that you cannot ignore the 2nd law of Thermodynamics (a closed system will become more and more chaotic (entropy), and without an external energy source it will eventual lose all energy (the expected heat death of the universe)."

It's wrong!

No it is not. We will expend all energy. I will not believe you when I am quoting SOMETHING at least and you do I said so.
Troll away.

more sorry for dump

The Second Law of Thermodynamics can be stated in several ways:

• It is not possible to convert one form of energy to another with 100% efficiency.

• Heat will not flow spontaneously from a cold body to a hot body. (This is from your text.)
    Refrigerators and air conditioners use mechanical work to move heat against its natural preference, that is, from a cold place to a warmer place. See the reserve articles and this page from How Stuff Works.
  • Every isolated system becomes more disordered with time. This is NOT a statement of the Second Law, but a metaphor; see Prof. Lambert's site on the Second Law.

• The entropy of an isolated system remains constant or increases. This is a verbal statement of the most precise, mathematical form of the law. Unfortunately, entropy is something for which it is difficult to give a precise verbal description. See Prof. Lambert's more mathematically detailed site on the Second Law. Remember, "entropy always increases" only applies to isolated systems. The Earth, and the surface ecosystems of the Earth in particular, are not isolated systems! Individual parts of a system, even an isolated one, can decrease their own entropy at the expense of a larger increase somewhere else within the system.
Consequences of the Second Law of Thermodynamics include
The Arrow of Time
Time's direction is a direct consequence of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This is because any process in which entropy increases is irreversible, and we can always tell if a movie of the process is running backwards. How many shattered lightbulbs have you seen spontaneously reassembling -- unless a movie is being run backwards?

Energy use
Energy can never be used with 100% efficiency; some of it must always be dissipated. This is another way of saying that perpetual motion is impossible.

The Heat Death of the Universe
Left to themselves, all things tend to equalize their temperatures. In an isolated system, eventually everything will be the same temperature and heat will no longer be able to flow. But since heat engines or reasonable facsimiles are the only things capable of performing useful work, this means that no part of that isolated system (now isothermal as well) will be able to do work on any other part.
The universe is an isolated system, unless Someone outside intervenes.

https://www.bluffton.edu/homepages/facstaff/bergerd/NSC_111/thermo6.html

So you don't think my statement is wrong??? You want to chew on some fucking simple semantics and shit.

"Increases in entropy correspond to irreversible changes in a system, because some energy is expended as waste heat, limiting the amount of work a system can do."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

Entropy causes energy to be expended as stated above.

Now, energy is decreasing. Meaning our sources of energy are finite and are being consumed and stars dying. So if our universe had X amount of power for its life, then yes every second there is less energy in the universe.

Not saying that the current level of energy measurable is less or more, only that the total sum of energy the universe has left is decreasing every moment.

No it is not. We will expend all energy. I will not believe you when I am quoting SOMETHING at least and you do I said so.
Troll away.

If you think that is correct, you're a complete idiot.

Quoting Wikipedia in pages further validates my point.

I like how you're not changing your story though.

I don't know what his actual job title is but I've always found the lectures of Leonard Susskind to be mind blowing. I honestly think he is one of the most brilliant thinkers alive right now.

His books are my favorite, much better than Brian Greene or the others. And Susskind was a plumber who self taught, to an extent, himself physics from what I heard. Amazing.

His books are my favorite, much better than Brian Greene or the others. And Susskind was a plumber who self taught, to an extent, himself physics from what I heard. Amazing.

Susskind was always a physicist. He started string theory. He was good friends with Feynman.

Back