Do you think Sherdog will crash if Bethe beats Rounda?

Oduj

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Remember when Werdum beat Fedor? Sherdog went down. Do you think if and that's a big IF Bethe beats Ronda on saturday this forum will except some technical difficulties? Or Ronda isn't as legendary as Fedor?

It will crash, because the only way Honda loses is by KO in this fight. Nothing would make me happier, but there's no way in hell I'm getting my hopes up.

They have worked a lot on stability since then. Figuratively it will be a wreck for sure.

Maybe not crash but an Incredulous Cormier/Drug Wars-level thread will be in the making. It would be a massive talking point, in no small part due to the trash talk preceding the fight

They have worked a lot on stability since then. Figuratively it will be a wreck for sure.

Yeah, I don't get the Werdum/Fedor thing. I don't remember it being down after that, and it used to go down after every UFC anyway. I don't have any stats on it, but that's just my recollection.

Not a lot of people will care. It's WMMA.

Not a lot of people will care. It's WMMA.
I think this is correct. Although the large influx of fans in the past year or two that care about things like Ronda and Conor and WWE might be able to do it, but they would be so dejected if Ronda lost that they'd probably be crying to hard to actually post.

It will crash, because the only way Honda loses is by KO in this fight. Nothing would make me happier, but there's no way in hell I'm getting my hopes up.

Thiiiis :icon_lol:

Crashed when Silva first lost to Chris too I believe. Same with the first Chael fight.

nope, its just a womans fight. ronda is not a legend like fedor, shes only been fighting a few years against terrible comp

I think this is correct. Although the large influx of fans in the past year or two that care about things like Ronda and Conor and WWE might be able to do it, but they would be so dejected if Ronda lost that they'd probably be crying to hard to actually post.

Currently less wwe fans then in the past.

Definitely. After silva/Weidman 1 it sank pretty quick.

no, it won't crash, but for sure, the ronda haters and trolls will be out in full force celebrating on sherdog.

Ronda won't lose as much as I'd like her to. But IF Bethe were to win, people would just be making excuses or something to bring the win down.

I don't remember a crash since Weidman/Anderson.

Not sure Ronda losing would do it.

I could be wrong on both counts though.

Ronda won't lose by KO but I can see Bethe landing a punch that stuns Rousey and Bethe sworms in to get the TKO or Ronda recovers and get the sub.

I hope it crashes! Sherdog mods, send the kids to the neighbors if Bethe wins, Im coming back loaded!

The site would be nuclear bombed if somehow Ronda lost by armbar or KO. I'm rooting for that, I like to see chaos.

Back