Do you think Rousey's loss to Holm will make her a better fighter?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mcgregor learned from his loss to Nate and became a better fighter because of it, will Rousey be better than she was before now?

McGregor isn't a crazy bitch with serious emotional issues

Conor embraced his loss to Nate and wanted to make up for it immediately. Ronda hid from the loss and fell off the radar. She is broken. I'd be shocked if she improved from that loss.

I think Holm cracked more than her chin in that fight... she took her soul and sanity. Rhonda will fall under the pressure.

No. She was 80% confidence and 20% skills. It will soon be over with 0-2 in her two last fights.

Nicest thing you've ever said about him on here? ;)

I thought he'd beat Alvarez? Just not Khabib, Tony, or Nate again, and the people claiming he could beat Mayweather are brain dead

I've also stated several times, I don't dislike Conor. Mainly just his fans.

I think Holm cracked more than her chin in that fight... she took her soul and sanity. Rhonda will fall under the pressure.
I do agree that Holm took her soul but what is this sanity you speak of? I don't recall Rousey ever being sane.

She needs a good team and a real camp to improve. Ronda will be the same fighter until she retires. Hopefully after losing to Nunes.

Well it certainly didn't make her a better person. I'm just curious to see if she remembers where her bread and butter is or if she still thinks she has world class stand-up

I thought he'd beat Alvarez? Just not Khabib, Tony, or Nate again, and the people claiming he could beat Mayweather are brain dead

I've also stated several times, I don't dislike Conor. Mainly just his fans.

How does it make any sense to say he wouldn't beat Nate again? His cardio is only getting better and that's been his only problem against Nate.

I'm confident he beats both Tony and Khabib. Tony gets hit easily like Eddie and Khabib doesn't have the standup skills to survive.

As for Mayweather...

You never know.

giphy.gif

History shows us Ronda holds onto things

like friends, grudges & weight.

Yes. She will beat Nunes to regain her title then beat Holly in the rematch.

no, she is still training with edmund.

Back