Do you think Rose Namajunas can be a champion again?

Do you think Rose Namajunas can be a champion again?

• Total voters
No. I think she's more talented than the pack but she doesn't show the same fire as she did a few years ago.

Well she's 2-0 agsinst the person many call best current wmma fighter. So yeah at SW she got a great chsnce . That would be nuts to be 2 - 0 agsinst a fighter but be under dog all 3 fights .

I don’t think she’ll get another chance to prove me wrong.

Anything is possible but it's highly unlikely. Pat has ruined that girl imo, she already had mental issues but Pat just compounds the problem. He's also a terrible couch.

My old byline: there was no way she was ever going to beat Joanna or Weili once.

So the girl can fight.

Some dude around her calls her inconsistent. She's the best UFC strawweight we've seen yet.

I'm not optimistic for 125. But then I remember my old byline.

Maybe if she bulked way up and then cut deep to 125?
She can land but I think she needs to be able to land harder.

I'm not a fan of cutting at all.

Dunno.

Probably has a few good wins ahead of her before her career dwindles down

My old byline: there was no way she was ever going to beat Joanna or Weili once.

So the girl can fight.

Some dude around her calls her inconsistent. She's the best UFC strawweight we've seen yet.

I'm not optimistic for 125. But then I remember my old byline.

Maybe if she bulked way up and then cut deep to 125?
She can land but I think she needs to be able to land harder.

I'm not a fan of cutting at all.

Dunno.

This. I said before Im a convert .... all this soccer mom talk about WMAA but Rose really does look like some chick you'd see walking down the street. she looks and the way she performs in the ring do not match. Could you imagine a Rose that was shredded? Hard to see what will happen thou with the mental aspect of it but that doesnt take away form anything she's done.

Maybe, if she gets her head screwed on right :rolleyes:

Not at 125, no.

Better question: will we ever see Rose with hair again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back