• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Do you think people are getting the Covid19 to collect unemployment benefits?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now hear me out, I know there are some people who dont like wearing masks but do you think they are not wearing it cause they want to get covid so they can sit on their sweet asses and collect that $600 a week? They are getting $2400 a month plus the additional weekly unemployment thats not related to covid but their job. Its the only thing I can think of why people dont want to wear masks and makes alot of sense if you ask me. Think about it and I believe you will see what I see.

I can believe some conspiracy theories but no, I don't believe that.

I COULD MAYBE buy into the one about college kids trying to catch it to make money being vaccine guinea pigs given the shit I did to make money while in college (aka, plasma donations every two weeks ands hit).

<Huh2>

TS wear size 8 in shoes

TS rockin the downs strappers with this thread.......
96d5e1abacc8c6f2f1a8bf7c2390bcdc.jpg

TS rockin the downs strappers with this thread.......
96d5e1abacc8c6f2f1a8bf7c2390bcdc.jpg

If you think about it you can see how I may be right. Most people who dont wear masks are also trump supporters so they are dumb as rocks and I can see them try to use one of these schemes from Trumps playbook of schemes. Think about it for a moment.

If you think about it you can see how I may be right. Most people who dont wear masks are also trump supporters so they are dumb as rocks and I can see them try to use one of these schemes from Trumps playbook of schemes. Think about it for a moment.

I think they'd rather die for the MAGA cause than take a handout like some filthy liberal. That's the logical line they've been following since kneejerk choosing to avoid the advice of professionals because politicians told them so.

I think they'd rather die for the MAGA cause than take a handout like some filthy liberal. That's the logical line they've been following since kneejerk choosing to avoid the advice of professionals because politicians told them so.

Thats bullshit since many of them are on welfare just like Democrats.

Now hear me out, I know there are some people who dont like wearing masks but do you think they are not wearing it cause they want to get covid so they can sit on their sweet asses and collect that $600 a week? They are getting $2400 a month plus the additional weekly unemployment thats not related to covid but their job. Its the only thing I can think of why people dont want to wear masks and makes alot of sense if you ask me. Think about it and I believe you will see what I see.
4a457ac6afe27ce135dc7a999525c426.gif

Back