Do you think non-TRT Vitor would have dispatched his previous 3 opponents as easily?

PrincesaZelda

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on fighting or strength conditioning, but I feel like the Vitor that KO'd Bisping, Rockhold, and Henderson looked noticeably faster and more powerful than the Vitor we had seen in previous years?

I don't want to take anything away from Vitor because I genuinely find him to be one of the most entertaining fighters out there (even when he got KO'd by Anderson Silva that was one of the most tense fights I ever watched -- it reminded me of a Samurai duel or something).

But anyways, it just feels kind of rude or as if it takes away from Rockhold, Bisping, Henderson etc. to say that Vitor was a vastly superior fighter than them because I'm not sure that the results would have been the same without the TRT? Anyone agree?

No. I think cockhold probably would have won their fight, with the hendong fight being more of a toss up.

Why do people always assume fighters stop using after they get popped. Vitor is probably still juicing just like Hendo probably still is. It's my understanding TRT isn't just something you can stop either.

He would have KO Hendo and Bisping either way, but Rockhold maybe not.

Why do people always assume fighters stop using after they get popped. Vitor is probably still juicing just like Hendo probably still is. It's my understanding TRT isn't just something you can stop either.

Hendo couldn't even make it to 205, wtf are you talking about lol

Maybe we need to see this version of Vitor fight before we can decide.

rockhold would be a tougher fight. dont think hendo would get ko'd that way as well. though bisping would still be tko'd

Hendo couldn't even make it to 205, wtf are you talking about lol

he could only make it to 206 or something against fedor he is never big.

But I agree with anthor poster they have may have stopped trt but they will probably do a chael and just use regular roids

Also even if he is using he still has to put the work in to get that ripped.Look at Barnett etc,you couldn't tell by his physique he was roiding

No. Rockhold would beat him.

He'd decision Hendo who moves in slow motion nowadays.

Without the speed boost though Bisping could've outworked him. The count breaks people with volume and pace and Vitor can lack heart. So if he he didn't put Bisping away early, there could've been an upset.

Here's why Vitor is winning, he finally realized those things that he has been walking around on for years can be used in a fight. The guy fought for about 6 years never throwing a kick. Look how he is finishing fights theres days. With kicks. Why on earth he never threw a kick can probably be answered because he was winning fights with punches. But him and Lawler finally started using everything they've learned over a decade and have just exploded.

No, and I don't think Chael would have so many knockouts either... Wait... What do you mean Chael never scored a knockout? ;)

Indeed. Even more strange is assuming fighters aren't using because they haven't popped.

Would Frank Mir won his fights of he was of it?

Gtfo

Vitor started kicking

And dont start with 'Rockhold maybe not'
That was a kick that dropped him, not trt

He said it himself at the postfight presser, look it up son

Would Frank Mir won his fights of he was of it?

Gtfo

Vitor started kicking

And dont start with 'Rockhold maybe not'
That was a kick that dropped him, not trt

He said it himself at the postfight presser, look it up son

A kick that he practiced for months/years while on trt and he threw the kick during the fight while on trt. During training, he was able to train longer and harder practicing that kick because of trt. It helped him in the fight in more ways than people know. He was able to throw that kick harder, faster, and with more force, more accuracy, etc.. because of trt.

Back