Do you think "Money" Mayweather know's or even cares..

P

Peet Cassidy

that we dont give a shit about him fighting De la Hoya again? and that what we really want to see is him mix it up with Cotto?

Floyd is one of my favorite fighters and def my favorite who's still fighting at an elite level, but I'm getting sick of this "money" mayweather shit. Sure every man wants to feed his family, and yea he would get more for fighting DLH, but he would still get paid handsomely for fighting Cotto AND it would PROVE he is the best at welter.HE is a star now, he doesnt really need De La Hoya to make a MASSIVE fight.

Do you think he still gives a fuck about his boxing legacy?, or do you think his hangers on have convinced him that he's already proved himself to be the best of all time?.

I know it wont happen, but i would like him to quit with the "money" shit and to go back to being the Pretty boy Floyd who beat the likes of Corrales and wanted to show EVERYBODY he was the best.

In all honestly i would even rather see a fight with Suger Shane than a De La Hoya rematch.

I heard ODLH fight with Forbes, he has all tickets on for 75$ or somethin like that, to show respect for the fans.
Anyone know if this is true?

I heard ODLH fight with Forbes, he has all tickets on for 75$ or somethin like that, to show respect for the fans.
Anyone know if this is true?

yea thats supposed to be his "Warm up fight" for a mayweather rematch tho

yea thats supposed to be his "Warm up fight" for a mayweather rematch tho

I'm aware of the rematch with Floyd, pretty stark contrast tho if true.
De La Hoya puts up seats for 75$, while Floyd stacks his chips in wwe.

I'm aware of the rematch with Floyd, pretty stark contrast tho if true.
De La Hoya puts up seats for 75$, while Floyd stacks his chips in wwe.

aright i get ya, yea it says everything about where Floyd is trying to go right now

as rich as Floyd is tho, Oscar is in another league, i suppose he can afford to share the wealth

The PBF you speak of was at 130 pounds, he's several divisions over his ceiling now. To answer your question, no he doesn't give a shit what you think or want, he's going to make another $20 million by fighting ODLH again. He'll fight Cotto next year, Shane will be retired by then.

Do me a favor, work on your grammar. It's atrocious and hard to read. KThanks!

The PBF you speak of was at 130 pounds, he's several divisions over his ceiling now. To answer your question, no he doesn't give a shit what you think or want, he's going to make another $20 million by fighting ODLH again. He'll fight Cotto next year, Shane will be retired by then.

Do me a favor, work on your grammar. It's atrocious and hard to read. KThanks!

No need to be a dick, my grammar is fucked because i was constantly getting suspended and eventually expelled from school as a kid. Its only an internet forum anyway, so fuck it. If you had to sit down and talk to me you'd realise that I'm an intelligent person. I could see your point if i was constantly calling other forum members "nuthuggers" and badmouthing everybody, but im not. I'm just trying to see what the general consensus is.

As someone who grew up training boxing and who has been following the sport for nearly 20 years, it disappoints me that Floyd doesn't seem to care what his fans, or boxing people in general think. And i didn't mean i wanted him to drop back down to 130 pounds, i meant i wanted him to focus more on the boxing like he used to, Rather than the money.

I think more purists want to see Mayweather vs. Cotto, but more main streamers want to see Oscar give it another go.

I want to see him face Cotto, but I think DLH still represents a tough challenge. He was a few minor adjustments away from really giving Mayweather a run last time.

I agree, but why go backwards?.

I'm not saying he should. I would rather see him fight Cotto, but he could do a lot worse than DLH if he wanted too. So I'm not going to fault him unless he ducks out on Cotto altogether.

No need to be a dick, my grammar is fucked because i was constantly getting suspended and eventually expelled from school as a kid. Its only an internet forum anyway, so fuck it. If you had to sit down and talk to me you'd realise that I'm an intelligent person. I could see your point if i was constantly calling other forum members "nuthuggers" and badmouthing everybody, but im not. I'm just trying to see what the general consensus is.

Fair enough, I'm just an anal grammar Nazi, so it takes away from a quality post when the wording causes me issues. I can buy your explanation though... welcome aboard.

As someone who grew up training boxing and who has been following the sport for nearly 20 years, it disappoints me that Floyd doesn't seem to care what his fans, or boxing people in general think. And i didn't mean i wanted him to drop back down to 130 pounds, i meant i wanted him to focus more on the boxing like he used to, Rather than the money

He cares about history more than you think. If you talk to him, or Roger, you get that point immediately. Trust me.

that we dont give a shit about him fighting De la Hoya again? and that what we really want to see is him mix it up with Cotto?

Floyd is one of my favorite fighters and def my favorite who's still fighting at an elite level, but I'm getting sick of this "money" mayweather shit. Sure every man wants to feed his family, and yea he would get more for fighting DLH, but he would still get paid handsomely for fighting Cotto AND it would PROVE he is the best at welter.HE is a star now, he doesnt really need De La Hoya to make a MASSIVE fight.

Do you think he still gives a fuck about his boxing legacy?, or do you think his hangers on have convinced him that he's already proved himself to be the best of all time?.

I know it wont happen, but i would like him to quit with the "money" shit and to go back to being the Pretty boy Floyd who beat the likes of Corrales and wanted to show EVERYBODY he was the best.

In all honestly i would even rather see a fight with Suger Shane than a De La Hoya rematch.

There is always someone else to fight. He was ducking Margarito until Margarito lost. Cotto has shown he is good but not that he is Floyd good. He may be the best out there but he hasn't reached must fight status yet for Floyd. Plus a lot of people thought Oscar won. Only right to give the man a rematch after a close fight. If Floyd was fighting journey men or Contender stars or something I'd be pissed. But as long as he's fighting top guys I'm alright. Sure I'd rather see him against Cotto but it's not at the point where it's legacy affecting for him not to.

Floyd doesn't give two shits about anything but the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So it makes perfect sense that he wants DLH again. And remember, there's plenty of people out willing to pay obscene ticket prices to see a rematch

I for one wouldnt mind seeing ODLH fight Mayweather again....I wont pay for it but would love to see ODLH beat him...I thought the first fight was fairly close....

PBF is a money hungry turd.....Is he great? Yes...
One of the best eva.....sure!

I would also much rather see the cotto fight made...but I dont see it happening this year...

Floyd doesn't give two shits about anything but the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So it makes perfect sense that he wants DLH again. And remember, there's plenty of people out willing to pay obscene ticket prices to see a rematch

Cotto doesn't bring the dollars like De la Hoya does.

Cotto doesn't bring the dollars like De la Hoya does.

Cotto brings a greater respect though. Think he Mayweather was to defeat Cotto. He would pretty much solidify his position as the greatest boxer of this decade and further solidify his position in history as an all-time great...

Defeating De La Hoya again will not do him very much good, from a long-run perspective

Back