Do you think LHW/HW are gymnasticly capable to do stuff?

TheSteak

White Belt
Reaction score
I know LHW-s are 235lbs dudes and HW-s are even bigger, do you think they can do muscle-ups or many pullups with that much weight?

By the way, i think cormier cant do 10 pullups. He is pure technique with false strength of HW.

205*

Define many.

Also, define false strength.

wat-is-happening_o_1825249.jpg

I remember hackleman speaking about glover doing muscle ups. I think it was on the jre

Doesn't Pad Cummings do some gymnastics? Chael does too, you may call him a 185 but he's fought at 205 for his last few fights.

I've seen Rashad and Rumble do muscle ups, don't know how many they can do though.
Fedor was always shown doing pull ups on training videos.

There are lots of gymnasty people at fitness centers

There are lots of gymnasty people at fitness centers

this, Jesus. go to a gym, any gym. there will be big guys doing pullups. it isn't some unknown technique, and they can do a lot of them.

I've seen Rashad and Rumble do muscle ups, don't know how many they can do though.
Fedor was always shown doing pull ups on training videos.

Tyrone Spong doing muscle-ups, The Reem failing at muscle-ups and Rashad doing some extended leg chin-ups.

Tyrone Spong doing muscle-ups, The Reem failing at muscle-ups and Rashad doing some extended leg chin-ups.

Yeah I thought about this video, but didn't want to post it and turn this into a ABCD level athletes thread, lol.

Doesn't Pad Cummings do some gymnastics? Chael does too, you may call him a 185 but he's fought at 205 for his last few fights.

GSP stopped weight training for gymnastics. Frank Shamrock used to train gymnastics for fighting.

Back