Do you think jones will fight clean from now on?

Dick pill Jones is goat. He ain't stopping nothing.

1nilox.jpg

Absolutely no, never. He is not mentally strong enough to fight without roids.

I guess the psychological burden of having succesfull brothers, in his own country, must be very heavy. But I think you're right, unfortunately.

LOL @ triggered.
I am not even a fan of Jones

This place is becoming haters united, and I just grow tired of retards like you, so proud of your hate, bashing people who chose to believe in guys like Big John over an anonymous dumbass from the Internet.

We use logic. You use your hate.

It's hardly bashing when the guy fail two drug tests, it's just facts. You doesn't accepting that, calling other people dumb in a hateful manner, sure sounds like a triggered fan. And i'm not a hater also, i really dislike USADA, don't give a fuck if anybody juices, because by the end of the day, everybody does. I was just arguing that a guy who was caught twice will likely not use anything in his next fight

Jones is done. Accept it.

Yes, I'm a hater. I hate seeing talent go to waste.

tenor.gif

After being caught two times, you think that he'll think twice before juicing, right?

You guys think that his next fight will be a clean one?

i'm very curios 'bout that, i wonder in what kind o shape he'll be.
He'll be 34 years of age (or older) by the time he can return, and if he doesn't retire before then he'll still be subjected to USADA testing. I don't think people will care about him by the time he's cleared to return. Who even knows what state the UFC will be in at that time.

Jones fan here - I dont believe Jones has always used (early in his career). I also think there is a good chance he was clean coming off his 1st suspension against OSP.

Maybe after is next suspension he might fight clean for one fight...then after that he will be back to his old ways. Sad but true.

It's best to answer this question after USADA is done with him. Could be a couple years, if ever, until we see jone again.
756.gif

It's hardly bashing when the guy fail two drug tests, it's just facts. You doesn't accepting that, calling other people dumb in a hateful manner, sure sounds like a triggered fan. And i'm not a hater also, i really dislike USADA, don't give a fuck if anybody juices, because by the end of the day, everybody does. I was just arguing that a guy who was caught twice will likely not use anything in his next fight
LOL
it is amazing how many points we disagree on :)
I do like USADA and the effort to clean the sport.
I am all for catching the top guys, because it sets an example for the rest (if they punish Jon Jones or Anderson SIlva like that, what will they do to a journeyman like me?).

And like I said, he got popped twice, but it is illogical to assume he was using PED's (this time around).
Because if he has been using for long like you are accusing him of, he would know about cycling and would NEVER use PED when he KNEW he would be tested. it just does not make sense.

So no, I don't believe he used. And the fact that Big John McCarthy or Jeff Novitzky Thinks Jon Jones May Be Innocent just reinforces this notion.

Look, I want him punished. And I wouldn't mind if he was banned from the sport (a-la Wandi).
But that's because he should have known better, and tested his supplements and dick-pills and whatever else he ingested.

But from that to assume he is guilty and keep beating while he's down? That's just lack of taste.

I believe his best days are behind him, guilty or not he has squandered his best chance to become something great.

After being caught two times, you think that he'll think twice before juicing, right?

You guys think that his next fight will be a clean one?

i'm very curios 'bout that, i wonder in what kind o shape he'll be.
are you the polese?

The failed test fits accidental use better but does not rule out intentional use. The other evidence does rule out accidental use.

The tbol had to get into his system somehow. It wasn't a tainted supplement because all his supplements were tested including 10 supplements Jones didnt declare. Jones oral evidence was that he was "super careful" and didn't take anything else dodgy.

The question has to be how was the tbol administered if not intentionally?

Back