• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think Brock will be a walk in the park for Dc or it will be a good scrap?

DC fought TRT foot when he was actually good and absolutely wrecked him, just after largefoot trashed fedor.

Brock was beating Cain until half way through the round when Cain caught him with a good right and Brock did the dance across the octagon. Brock will put up a good fight I think.. might take Cormier down. Should be a good fight.. Brocks striking was better against Hunt, he beat Hunt in the stand up.. entire 2nd round was standing and Brock outlanded Hunt
Wait, what? I don't remember Brock standing with Hunt at all. He continually went for takedowns, and that was it.

I just looked up and he landed 8 strikes standing vs Mark's 11. Not sure how you can really determine anything from that.

One part of me says that Brock will put a fight and make Dc work hard to get the W but then I remember the Cain fight ... what are your thoughts?
See Cain vs Brock

LOL DC has maybe better hands. Thats it. Jones is more skilled

I am a huge DC fan but I also believe jones is easily top 3 greatest of all time at the very least.
jones has better kicks
love his oblique kicks.
jones - better elbows, knees I agree. Isnt the knees and elbows more due to his reach advantage though? I mean the technical skills overall for both fighters seem roughly around the same level
DC' short elbows are quite dangerous when he gets in close.
DC has a slick ground game. So does jones. It's really hard to split these two.

Lol at still pushing old Borky.

DC is going light him up. Juice or no juice

DC should win. But they both have a history that goes back to their youth in wrestling. They always go back and forth about who was the best wrestler...
I see them both trying to settle that in some way when they fight.

Which will be a mistake on DC's part if he tries to "prove a point" by attempting to outwrestle Brock.

I mean...why would you make available the only avenue of victory for your opponent and Wrestling is Brock's ONLY avenue of victory here.

I think it'll be pretty easy for DC outside of some ridiculous punch. Brock's wrestling has never been that good, he just gets by on his tremendous natural gifts, and DC will starch him standing. A good eye poke or two wouldn't hurt either.

Sorry but eyepoking a Beast is the wrong thing to do.

He'll then turn into Psycho UFC 100 Brock, look at DC and imagine it's Frank Mir who stole his strawberries. <Moves>

they may as well put the W in the fightfinder for Cormier right now.

Loving this.

I can just imagine everyone's rage who put down money on DC, if Brock somehow pulled off the upset. LMAO!!

Which will be a mistake on DC's part if he tries to "prove a point" by attempting to outwrestle Brock.

I mean...why would you make available the only avenue of victory for your opponent and Wrestling is Brock's ONLY avenue of victory here.
I agree not the smartest.
But DC is quirky and I could see him dipping his toe in that water to prove a point.

I agree not the smartest.
But DC is quirky and I could see him dipping his toe in that water to prove a point.

Well I imagine if he tries to do it in the first round, and Brock ends up on top of him, well.....shit. bork1}

DC has to keep it standing.

He can't have his career just about finish with a loss because he fought STUPID(not smart).

Brock is a hoss and no easy fight for anybody. Brock doesn't get the respect he deserves. Who in their right mind could take years off from fighting and just come back and challenge the HW champ and an all time great like it was nothing?

Based on the Brock push of doom, I say yes. Why wasn't DC little buddy CAIN not there last night.

You say " yes " because you'r both
a poor and a stupid motherfucker , so there is that.

Hunt is one of the hardest hitting Hws out there - not bs hard hitting like naganou and brock ate some of his strikes so it will come down to wrestling and dcs chin

DC has always had more problems with smaller guys then bigger guys

Lol what r u talking about? Can’t think of many guys he fought that were smaller than him - Dan Henderson and Pat Cummins

Back