• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you still wear a watch?

Do you still wear a watch?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally don't. Just seems unnecessary when you have a smart phone already.

post_7_1322.jpg

Casio_OCEANUS_OCW-S1350PC-1AJR_01.JPG

I like being able to just glance at my wrist to see the time, rather than reaching into my pocket and unlocking.

Plus watches are stylish.

Although saying that, lately I've mostly been wearing a smart watch.

Honor-Watch-Magic-2-in-hand.jpg

Yea, at work. I can't use my phone whilst driving and I need to know to the second what the time is . I can't do that on my phone.

Cheap digital watch ftw.

I also have several nice watches for weddings or events etc where u can't really look at your phone..

Yes, all the time when I am out, it just more convenient than taking out a phone and turn it on.

Nah, I use my phone.

Also, might get jacked on the street if certain People see me with a watch in certain neighbourhoods.

Also, if I wore a watch, my dick move of looking At my watchless wrist when I'm annoyed with People and want to get away from them wouldn't really work anymore.

I wear a big old clock around my neck. YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

For work sometimes. Otherwise no.

poor people think it will make them look less poor. it won't.
social climbers think it will make them look more sophisticated. it doesn't.

24/7

I have 3 good watches, including a Tag Heuer link that I’ve owned for almost 20 years.

Nope, did think of going full Apple fanboy and getting an Apple Watch though

images

I wear a Citizen Eco-Drive. For some reason I kill watch batteries. They last a year at most. The Eco-Drive solves that problem. I don't feel dressed unless I'm wearing a watch.

Back