Social Do you remember having a quarter life crisis?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Or a midlife crisis?

Think about all the things you missed out on? Or had doubts the path you chose wasnt the right one. The grass is greener on the other side type. Maybe you werent happy where you were in life and decided to change it. Do tell

Any existential crisis or people who suddenly got depressed? (not chronic depression)

Heres an old school jam for those of you who are into that kinda thing

Last edited:
Yeah.

Had a kid at 17, so I went through it in my late 20's as I was approaching 30.

Then my entire 30s sucked.

Just went through it again as I approached 41, but it was a lot easier this time. More money, kids are older.

Or a midlife crisis?

Think about all the things you missed out on? Or had doubts the path you chose wasnt the right one. The grass is greener on the other side type. Maybe you werent happy where you were in life and decided to change it. Do tell

Any existential crisis or people who suddenly got depressed? (not chronic depression)

Heres an old school jam for those of you who are into that kinda thing

It's my belief that people that have midlife crisis didn't have enough fun or experience things enough, and then they freak out thinking their time is running out.

The crisis begin when you realize you have bills to pay and mouths to feed
No one knows at that moment of realization how much time is left ,so might not even be a quarter

I've changed throughout my life. No crisis so far.

I got really depressed when I was 24, but I was also drinking way too much.

Turning 40 in a few weeks. Feel ok about it. Never really liked making a big thing about my birthday, though.

Quarter life, no. Mid-life and on yes - it kind of hits from being too serious & not having more fun and traveling earlier.

Last edited:
I had an existential crisis on the day I turned 30, I knew the relatively consequence free party days were over and it was gonna be all downhill from there, I was right

Nope.

I did the maths in my head when I was about 9.

I'd already wasted 10% of my life... was mortified.

I guess I was a bit of a odd child

On my 20th birthday I felt a bit sad for a few days. Pensive more than sad because I rarely stay sad for more than a few hours…..if that.

I realised that my teenage years were now over and it was the end of an era. Also, I had a high school education (barely) and zero prospects.

My 40th too. Realised I’m now near the accepted halfway mark of my life and another 10 years I’m 50 and physically it’s all downhill from here.
40s is the near end of your youth / prime.

Fuck.

No, I'm about as fortune as a earthling can get...

It's my belief that people that have midlife crisis didn't have enough fun or experience things enough, and then they freak out thinking their time is running out.
Yap, from my experience people who are stuck in a job and relationship over years doing the same shit every day. Noone likes that. There's a breaking point for everyone but most are so deep in to pay for useless shit like cars, house, 13 abos, big TV, new ugly garden shit, etc, and a lot on credit on top that they can't stop easily and are stuck.

Poor fucks, haha.

Yap, from my experience people who are stuck in a job and relationship over years doing the same shit every day. Noone likes that. There's a breaking point for everyone but most are so deep in to pay for useless shit like cars, house, 13 abos, big TV, new ugly garden shit, etc, and a lot on credit on top that they can't stop easily and are stuck.

Poor fucks, haha.

Lmao, true true

Back