Do you prefer your mma with or without steroids?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As a fan of mma do you really care if the athletes do steroids? Or do you just wanna see an exciting fight? Remember Pride FC and the glory days vs the UFC at the time? Which do you prefer as a fan, a well regulated PED testing protocol or something like Pride FC had where no recreational drugs were allowed but they didn’t test for PEDs?

Without. But that's impossible so just without testing so that at least it's an even playing field.

Absolutely prefer steroids. Less injuries, more exciting fights.

They've tried them in other sports and the long term effects on fighter's health are severe. Many young guys have died from abuse with those drugs.

PED protocols are to protect fighters not to deprive us from exciting fights.

Do you like your popcorn with or without salt and butter?

My thoughts right here

<This7>

Timestamped:

Whichever one results in more finishes and exciting fights.

No clean fighter can beat jones. Let em juice and give Jones a run for his money like Vitor did.

Doesnt bodybuilding have natural and unnatural categories? Maybe mma could do something like that

They've tried them in other sports and the long term effect on fighter's health are severe. Many young guys have died from abuse with those drugs.

Aren’t some of those old PED warnings becoming outdated? If you are using correctly wouldn’t it benefit your health in some ways?

I just assume that we’ve gone far enough with science that some of the negative effects are mitigated or eliminated altogether.

I have no idea though and I’m probably wrong. Someone explain this shit to me. I’m trying to learn.

Most definitely with steroids

TrtVitor was a beauty to watch and then we had a dad bod Vitor barely throwing a punch in there

Really don't care. With the amount of unnatural supplements all athletes take in modern day, I wouldn't call anyone "clean". Lol @ people who think fighters who don't test positive are just eating steaks and drinking whey protein <Lmaoo>

They've tried them in other sports and the long term effects on fighter's health are severe. Many young guys have died from abuse with those drugs.

Not really, like anything they are bad for you if abused but alot of people use them for years with little or no long term health issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back