• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you need to wear a jockstrap when you grapple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i know...this thread has been around and around and around for a while.

MarlboroMan said:
Yah awhile ago I had one of mah boys tell me that when he use to wrestle in highschool some other kid got disqualified for getting a boner. So my question is when ppl grapple in Jujitsu and wrestlin are u suppose to wear a jockstrap during practice so that the boner wont rub anothers guys laffy taffy when hes mounted on u?

I know y'all gonna say the answer is probably "yah u gotta wear one" but I just wanted to make sure cuz when i wore a jockstrap before it wuz very uncomfortabl and kept on diggin into my pelvic bone when i roll with the boys. It wuz so bad that i got some light bruisin on the pelvic muscles....do u think that its becuz the cup was too small or do u think it was becuz u arent suppose to wear one when u roll?

Are you serious?
Why are you worried about boners? In the course of exerting a tremendous amount of strength to impose your will and dominance upon your opponent.... do you get an erection?
Have you ever been in a fight in your life? Did you get a boner? Have you felt the pain of a neck crank or an armbar? Did it give you a boner?
Does your hair give you a boner?

...Who the fuck (well besides some gotti jersey boyzzzz) get's boners while fighting, let alone rolling I mean honestly. If you're getting boners then, then that means you're a homosexual.

wildcard_seven said:
laffy taffy...the other guy's "laffy taffy"....bwaahahhahahhahahahahAAAHHHAAAHHH!!!!

:icon_lol:

LMAO i'm glad i'm not the only that found that funny

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ttt. This is a damn funny thread. It seems he lurks the forum but is afraid to show himself from his last activity date.

LMAO... oh man... That's great... They're probably rolling in nothing but a cup on now...

If you dont have a penis, you dont need a jockstrap.
that should be the answer to this thread.

I don't think the boner has much use in grappling other than to tighten up a loose triangle, or put some "real pressure" on your opponent from north/south. But, then again, it's all about the practicioner, not the style. I'm sure some massively hung guy like Peter North could wreak havoc with the boner. The important thing is to keep an open mind, that's what jiujitsu is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back