• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you make less $$$$ than your sig other?

I cant imagine. Id imagine the woman will always find you inferior in 1 way even if you are better at everything else and best she ever had. A woman who earns more (unless she is model or actress) i dont know. You better be running superior looks and physicality game.

Ooh yea.

My wife makes well more than me. It really seems to irk people who find out in real life, and that just makes me love it even more.

She wants to work like a dog, I can’t stop her, but I would also enjoy it if she found a new career where she wasn’t bringing home work stress all the time.

I know guy like that. His wife loves work sooo much she lives basically part time in another city for work.

Id play russian roulette and bet my life she is getting side penis. Those type of women always do

God yeah my wife earns more.

She married completely unrealised potential, good genes and a comfortable retirement when my parents unfortunately pass.

Does it bother me? If I was less attractive, tall dominant etc it might more. It bothers me a little that I haven't a fulfilling career, but I'm not prepared to give up being able to train when I want and spending loads of time with the kids. If we weren't both from modest means it would be trouble, as it was, she lived with it.

She left a dude who pulled 80,000 a year for me, a broke student so she can't argue too much.

See this is what im talking about. Your dick game and looks game was superior. Its not that bad then.

Its worse to be the guy she settled for just for money. Those guys historically apeaking get cucked and cheated on the most. Often by a more attractive but poorer guy who is either career military or blue collar work. Her leavin a guy with more money for a more physical man is meeting her true primial instincts.

IDK. You could say that we make equal amounts of money.
Palmela and I.

Is it worth it? If you move to where. I live, a 400k house means you live like a king!
IMO yes and no. Depends on when and where you buy. Some parts of the Bay Area are brutally expensive and you get nothing for your money. As much as I say it is expensive, I live in a part of the Bay Area that actually offers some bang for your buck.

Thing about California that you can't really find anywhere else is an extremely large job market. That creates a lot of security especially with white collar work where people tend to move around a lot in terms of their career. Me and my wife looked at more affordable parts of the country to live at, but the job markets would suck and the places where there were jobs you would be back to dealing with a crappy cost of living.

I know guy like that. His wife loves work sooo much she lives basically part time in another city for work.

Id play russian roulette and bet my life she is getting side penis. Those type of women always do
Lol, yep I’m sure your right.

sN3Ilji.gif

My wife makes slightly more than me

S'all good

IMO yes and no. Depends on when and where you buy. Some parts of the Bay Area are brutally expensive and you get nothing for your money. As much as I say it is expensive, I live in a part of the Bay Area that actually offers some bang for your buck.

Thing about California that you can't really find anywhere else is an extremely large job market. That creates a lot of security especially with white collar work where people tend to move around a lot in terms of their career. Me and my wife looked at more affordable parts of the country to live at, but the job markets would suck and the places where there were jobs you would be back to dealing with a crappy cost of living.
Damn, so you live in the Bay area.... which makes where I live seem cheap.

I've come to find if you want to live anywhere there is a good job market, and in a decent size city, it's going to be fairly expensive. Chicago, New York, Boston, Miami, etc are no different.

It really comes down to what you do for a living too. I work in tech and San Diego is a great place for that. My gf works for the government and is set for life if she chooses to stay. I guess it comes down to your priorities in life and how important where you live is to you. To me, living in this area is most important. That's why I moved across the country to be here and start over from scratch. Most people hate the idea of spending $500,000 to $600,000 on a 1,200 square foot house (I'm sure it's way more where you live), but I see the value in it to have constant sunshine, 70 degree year round weather, the beach and the mountains.

Quality of life isn't necessarily dependent on how big your house and car are.

Right now she earns over triple what I do as I am doing the stay at home Dad thing for 6 months.

Once it's over we make usually close to the exact same.

At the time we got married she earned 50% more than me.

Where do you live?

I’m in the 96th percentile for household incomes in the UK, by my salary alone.

When we met my wife made 3 times what I did.
When engaged she made double.

Married two years and I now make 80% of what she makes.

Will probably never surpass her but will be close to tying her in couple years.

Oh yeh...doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

I ask this question knowing good and well 98 percent of the people that post here are men (although if you are the rare woman posting here, do you make more than your partner?)

Not to sound obnoxious, but personally I don't mind in the least bit that my gf (that I live with) makes 50 percent more than I do. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. If we end up getting married, which we probably will, that just means we'll be able to buy nicer shit.

Even at this point, I insist on paying 50/50 on the bills, which would further incentivize me to make more myself if I want to spend more money on myself.

So if any of you guys make less, does that bother you? Do you expect them to pay more toward the bills? I'd image the answers to this may vary depending if you are married to the person or not.

My wife makes double what I make.
Then again she studied, while I was a student of philosophy.

<{UberTS}>

I make 35% more than my roommate/girlfriend. I keep trying to persuade her to go back to school and get a masters or PhD so I wouldn’t have to work anymore. But we make decent money as it is so she tells me to go fuck myself.

My wife makes double what I make.
Then again she studied, while I was a student of philosophy.

<{UberTS}>
Right on!

I've always dated women that made more than me, or at the very least, could carry their share of the load. If I gotta spend my beer money on some broad, things are gonna get weird.

Back