• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you like Conor or Ronda?

Do you like Conor or Ronda?

• Total voters
Yeah sure is that why when Ronda lost the first thing Miesha felt the need to do was get on social media and gloat like she personally did something. Cyborg did the same thing. They're both 2 faced and want to play the victims while also being the bullies. People give them a pass though. You didn't see Ronda making comments about Holly getting choked out or Miesha getting her face crushed by Cat.

I never saw Ronda... EVER... make an attempt to make up with anyone or suck up pride. Miesha did. Ronda refused over and over and kept adding insult to injury. So somehow you are gonna hold one or two things against Miesha and refer to phantom unseen footage which even you havent seen which supposedly would prove Miesha is guilty, yet you will give Ronda a pass on quite literally dozens of proven times she has disrespected people. Sure there, good logic. Miesha has a couple enemies. Ronda has made enemies of tons of people. Most Ronda supporters say "its because she is successful". Really? So why are there multiple examples of her instigating problems?

And how about all the stuff Miesha has said and done over the years? She gets a pass.

It turned out there was a lot of childish stuff Miesha was doing to instigate Ronda into flipping her the middle finger during that show but it got edited out. People give Miesha a pass like when she mashed Cat's face into the octagon floor after the round was already over.

It wouldn't make sense for the UFC to edit out stuff to make Ronda look like the bad guy. They had invested a great amount of money into the division to prop her up as a megastar. So, I don't believe this at all. Nobody forced Ronda to act that way in TuF. She was just mad she realized how much of a dick she looked on the show.

#TeamNeither .

Which one do I hate more.... Now that would be a tough one.

Haha, most people don't like Ronda. I'm so glad to hear sherdoggers.

It's turns out you believe reality TV is really real.
It wasn't CG and I don't think it was scripted. A lot of reality TV is scripted to a large extent, but even a documentary isn't going to show you everything, nor does a news story tell you everything. That doesn't mean they aren't "real." Ronda did what she did; no one made her. If Miesha was constantly doing terrible shit, they would have included that as well. In reality, Ronda overreacted to harmless pranks. Her biggest beef from the whole season was concerning Armenians, "racism" and her Edmund, just because team Tate made fun of his eyebrows in their little prank. Boo fucking hoo.

Testing a Ronda and/or Conor popularity poll on Sherdog is like going to a vegetarian convention to test a dodgy poll that concluded the majority of Americans eat meat.

Never liked Rhonda. Liked The Greg, but his latest antics have really made me dislike him.

I love Ronda's throws and single-minded aggression when hunting for the finish, as well as Conor's fearlessness when it comes to who he fights as well as his striking, which is a sight to behold. That said, I'm no fan of how either of them choses to present themselves, and tend to root against them, so I voted neither.

Many of the sheer viciousness of the Ronda criticisms online makes me balk, however. It seems downright hateful. In a way, I have quite a bit of sympathy for her, as both her posturing and breakdowns seems much more emotionally fueled and less calculated than e.g. Conor's.

It wouldn't make sense for the UFC to edit out stuff to make Ronda look like the bad guy. They had invested a great amount of money into the division to prop her up as a megastar. So, I don't believe this at all. Nobody forced Ronda to act that way in TuF. She was just mad she realized how much of a dick she looked on the show.

All the beta males crying over a fake ass heavily edited tv show. It's sad.

Both. I'm not crazy about Ronda's personality but I like to watch her fight.

Conor haters are punk ass bitches, but seriously how did he get to you guys so bad during his build up.

I like them both. Not every single aspect of what they do/say but I enjoy watching them fight.

Ronda: dislike her personality, the hype, ect.. I do respect her groundgame.

Conor: like his fightingstyle and his view on training to get better skills. Dislike his act outside the cage, the disrespect, and his weird cult followers.

Ronda? As a person fuck no! She is terrible!
As a fighter? Yes. I love watching her judo toss them bitches.

I think fighters like Ronda and Brock was / is good for MMA.
We need villains, hate them all you want but damn if we dont turn in to watch them fight.

Somehow I dont see Conor as the villain type at all.
I dont know why.. I just find him arrogant and douchy.

Back