Do you kiss your pupper?

Fuck no. I watched some guy put a biscuit in his mouth and feed it to my dog 5 minutes after I watched him eat his own shit.

Fuck no. I watch her chew on frozen and dried turds.

I sure do. She licks her asshole & I don’t even care

I think a friendly hug is more than enough affection. They should be appreciative of the fact I'm not going to eat them.

I kiss my cats. I would shoot a toddler in the face to protect my cats.
I kiss my cat right on his lips. He just chills and purrs. I love my cat, he is hilarious brings me a lot of joy. Its good for my health. Toddlers beware indeed

Are you going to say no to that face?

27907449_10212704452020765_1975786710829955360_o.jpg

My fiance does it to my cats all the time and I tell her it's weird how often she does it.

I secretly do it too.

No. I love my dog, and yes he's a Husky requiring tons of attention, but theres a line. Copper is an outside dog that sniffs my other dogs ass, rolls on the ocasional dead animal he finds, and lays in the dirt most of the time, it's simply filthy to kiss him, anywhere.

I kiss my girl dog but not my boy dog
That would be weird

Who the fuck doesn't kiss their dogs and cats?

That's sociopath shit

I kiss my dogs all the time on the head, cheek and I let them lick my face

I love them more than people so.....yeah

i thought the guy in the second clip was gonna go into full make out mode for a second there

i have been the recipient of an unwarranted run by tounging on numerous occasions.

On the forehead occassionally, but never ever the mouth. Never.

Yes!!! She's the cutest!

I will kiss my parents shih tzu, but it will growl, and sometimes bite me. He thinks, and wants to be a tough bastard, and dont want any affection.

So disgusting...dogs licking their private parts, playing with their feces and what not, and then the owner lets the dog lick all in their mouth...so gross.

Btw, I love dogs. Just not enough to let them lick me in the mouth or face area.

Back