do you have to use creatine everyday to get results from it?

pashtun>muhajir

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im thinking of only using it on workout days (3 days a week)- in the morning and again after training.
I've decided not to use it everyday cause im only using it to help with recovery, n i don't wanna get bulky.
The main reason though is because i've read somewhere that using creatine often actually shuts down the natural production of it (in the body) which is why many people lose all of their size, strength gains after ending a cycle

im thinking of only using it on workout days (3 days a week)- in the morning and again after training.
I've decided not to use it everyday cause im only using it to help with recovery, n i don't wanna get bulky.
The main reason though is because i've read somewhere that using creatine often actually shuts down the natural production of it (in the body) which is why many people lose all of their size, strength gains after ending a cycle

You can skip a day here and there or just use it on days you workout. After the initial loading, the creatine levels are pretty easy to maintain. So 4-5 days a week is probably ok.

Back