Do you have anything nice to say about Fight Pass?

Yes, I watch every PPV on it and have for the last 4 or so years. It was better when everything was free with a german vpn though.

I just did the free trial and watched ufc 189 in full.
First time I've seen it since watching it live at the MGM

being able to pause and rewind live events, but i dropped it since the live events dropped off. was a poor choice for the UFC to get people on for live events then almost never put them on now

Honestly can't think of anything negative to say about Fight Pass.

Complete archive of events. HD quality streaming. Walk-outs for every fight. $10/month, great value even on months when there is no full exclusive event.

188 and 189 are already uploaded

It's worth the $10/month for the Invicta fights and the massive fight library.

Feel like watching a ton of old Silva or Fedor or BJ Penn fights? Easy Peasy.

Feel like watching the first few UFCs just to remember the low budget pre-athletic commission days? They got that to.

Honestly, if you're an MMA fan and you're sweating $10/month you probably should be focused on getting your finances in order instead of dorking around on Sherdog.

Worth it just for the NSAC meetings, well worth

So is there any live streaming content on Fight Pass?

this a serious question?

(if it is, my apologies. also, there's a couple exclusive prelims for every UFC show, a few exclusive UFC fight nights [not as many as last year; only going to be 5 in 2015], Shooto Brazil cards, Invicta cards, Titan FC cards, more orgs. live streaming soon. other, ephemeral live stuff from time to time, like NSAC meetings, the HoF ceremony this year, etc.)

I'm a huge fan of the library, like most in this thread. love it to death.

only thing I don't like about FP is the search feature is piss and there are a few fights linked incorrectly here and there. some missing Strike Force shows too, which is the big problem, IMHO.

this a serious question?

(if it is, my apologies. also, there's a couple exclusive prelims for every UFC show, a few exclusive UFC fight nights [not as many as last year; only going to be 5 in 2015], Shooto Brazil cards, Invicta cards, Titan FC cards, more orgs. live streaming soon. other, ephemeral live stuff from time to time, like NSAC meetings, the HoF ceremony this year, etc.)

I'm a huge fan of the library, like most in this thread. love it to death.

only thing I don't like about FP is the search feature is piss and there are a few fights linked incorrectly here and there. some missing Strike Force shows too, which is the big problem, IMHO.

I know it might be a stupid question, but I really have never even considered getting Fight Pass until now, so I didn't know much about it.

The website isn't clear about exactly what events are available on it or not as far as live streaming events.

I want to cancel cable, and just get Fight Pass if I know I'll be able to get all the UFC content on there, including TUF.

I bought it for Invicta, and it's been worth it. Only major disappointment is that since Waterson/Tamada, they've stopped separating the fights into individual videos, and you have to sift through entire events for particular fights.

That you can get a lifetime pass for just a couple of dollars on the darkweb.

I like it. The search function used to suck but it is better now

I know it might be a stupid question, but I really have never even considered getting Fight Pass until now, so I didn't know much about it.

The website isn't clear about exactly what events are available on it or not as far as live streaming events.

I want to cancel cable, and just get Fight Pass if I know I'll be able to get all the UFC content on there, including TUF.

I'm the same way. I saw fight pass on ROKU. So now I think I'll definitely be getting after reading all of these posts.

There should be nothing bad to say. Its a premium service. If you don't want to use it then don't pay for it. You don't have to use it. Having all the fights in one place in HD is worth the $8 for me.

I like that Invicta is now on fight pass live so I'll be keeping it

Back