Do you guys tap out to weak women?

colinm said:
i got my ass tapped out my kyra gracie like it was nothing. i was tapping all over the place, and she's pretty damn small - im not really ashamed of that or anything, shes a fucking adcc champ.
where you 'tapping all over the place' coz she didnt let go when you first tapped?
coz that wouldnt feckin surprise me

Don't call women weak man. I'm only a white belt and haven't been training for too long. There is this one girl in my class though who is smaller then me and no where near as strong and shes a blue belt.

Me and her sparred the other day and she eventually took my back and caught me in a gi choke. So, it goes to show how BJJ is for smaller people and can be used on stronger and bigger opponents if done correctly.

HeyHEys said:
LOL no I slam them

Rofl! Yeah, that is the easy way out of getting subbed by a girl, go for teh slam.

The fact is that if a woman is using jiu-jitsu and a man is using jiu-jitsu, they are no longer men or women but simply practioners, practicing their art and applying their moves. And the winner or loser is not determined by sex, but rather who had the best technique at the time.

oldfirmhooligan said:
where you 'tapping all over the place' coz she didnt let go when you first tapped?
coz that wouldnt feckin surprise me

lol, no. i meant that i was tapping out repeatedly, from a number of different submissions, froma number of different positions, over and over again, until my hands were red, sore, raw, and missing large areas of flesh.

colinm said:
lol, no. i meant that i was tapping out repeatedly, from a number of different submissions, froma number of different positions, over and over again, until my hands were red, sore, raw, and missing large areas of flesh.
geez man, she gave u hard time...lol
i am no grappler so i would get PISSED OFF! i can only strike at the moment.im just enjoying my kickboxing.so if she challenged me i would DIE!

i have to ask tho...couldnt u have just pointed at the ceiling and while she looked away, run like hell? or were u enjoying yourself too much to consider the pain a worthwhile payment :wink:

BJJ>wrestling said:
The fact is that if a woman is using jiu-jitsu and a man is using jiu-jitsu, they are no longer men or women but simply practioners, practicing their art and applying their moves. And the winner or loser is not determined by sex, but rather who had the best technique at the time.

Except its generally accepted men are stronger and usually larger which gives us an advantage.

JABobo3 said:
Except its generally accepted men are stronger and usually larger which gives us an advantage.
totally agree...as long as your skills the same.but if you rely on your strength and size you might get caught

Back